2. I would rather die.

What.

Why.

No way.

You fall on your knees, confused. The sound of the gun shot ringing in ur ears. You could hear the distant screaming, the voices, calling your name, but you were oblivious of any of it, the little girl screamed, cried oh so loudly, but you couldnt seem to focus on her. You sat there, numb. Looking at the dead man in front of you, it was all in slow motion. Seungri...dead? That easily? Fucking impossible. This man cant be dead that easy.

All those crimes, everything he has done. All those innocent lives he has ruined. Everything, only to be dead like this? This has to be a sick joke. This man deserved to be hurt, beaten up, have his dick cut off and much worse, a bullet wasn't enough to kill him.

You were shaken away from your thoughts when a worried jaehyun came over to you and held your shoulders, waking you to reality. His face turned pale, thinking you might be hurt after all you are his best friend, he wouldn't want you to be hurt in anyway.

"Y/n are you alright? Hey. Look at me." He turned you to face him completely bringing you back to reality.

"Oh my mister professionalism, you look like you just saw a dog bite my head off. Though that dog's quite dead now" you tease him, being weak and vulnerable in this situation would not work. You need to get your shit together and figure out what the fuck can you do now.

"For fucks sake y/n stop scaring the shit out of us all the Time" wendy almost cried through your earpiece making you wince at her loud voice.

Jaehyun just smiled and pulled you up to stand on your feet, patting your back knowing you just need a few minutes to get yourself back together.

"YOU STUPID FUCK WHY DID YOU SHOOT HIM OH MY GOD IM GOING TO FIRE YOU YOU LITTLE IDIOT" the great mighty boss started hollering in our ears making the poor kid cry his ass out.

"Wang could you just calm down and let me talk to the kid? Come on he saved my life. Its his first day you dont have to go bonkers over him, chill dude"

I chuckle as we head down stairs to meet a silent and guilty sungchan. Look at his feet, ready to take criticism or worst, get fired. But you simply laugh at him slapping his shoulder, would have gone for his head but the bitch was too tall for that

"Its alright , you were just doing your job. And hey plus point, you saved me. I was choking really hard, definetly not in a the way I like it." you wink at him joking and walk away to the rest of the team.

He'll be alright this job simply toughens people up.

"Come on 127 squad Lets get this ambulance going. I need a 24 hour nap after all of this" laughing you walk up to your car directing your team to get work done while you plan on going home and dumping yourself onto you bed before your legs wobble and embarrass you in front of your juniors.

"Hey jackie chan, ill be off for tonight or else I will really die. Ill get back tommorow work 8 am sharp ok? Thanks , love ya bitch. Goodnight " you put out the wire from your ear, too tired to hear jackson bicker.

But he didnt plan on bickering with you. He wanted you to have a goodnights sleep, knowing you worked hard today. But that wasn't the real reason. He smiled to himself, kind of feeling bad for you.

Because tommorow was going to be one of your worst nightmares.

__________________________

Next morning 8pm, as promised. You enter the main building of headquarters and head to the top floor, to your office. Walking merily humming to some tunes, you had no idea how deep in shit ure going to be today. But it didnt matter right now because you were sipping onto your favourite frappe dancing down the hall.