Baecasion

Venom wakes up from sleeping.he was still wearing what he was wearing yesterday.he washes his face then brushes his teeth and walks to the kitchen.he drinks orange juice from the bottle then hears his moms voice.

Mom: venom we have guests

Venom: *puts the bottle down and back into the fridge* my bad

Venom looks at the couch and sees all the ren siblings. His expression drops and he rolls his eyes.

Venom: is this some type of sick joke

All the other angel siblings get up and also walk to the living. They start glaring at the ren siblings.

Vince: why are they here

Mom: they are here to get to know you guys.

The angel siblings roll their eyes and walk over to the couch,it was big enough for all of them to sit on. Every one was glaring at each other.

Mom: and venom,you and Logan will be spending the day together.

Venom: do you hate me?

Mom: (laughs) go get ready.

Venom was very annoyed but he went to his room and starts changing. Logan also goes to his room shortly after.

Logan: your very annoying venom. How does your family deal with you.

Venom: and you're a fucking dickhead so your family pro has a harder time than mine.

Logan grabs venoms neck and gets close.

Logan: you need to watch your mouth

Venom: or what? Your gonna kill me? Slit my throat? You're a fucking pussy.

Logan: I wont hesitate to kill you and you know it.

Venom: keep your fucking hand on my neck and I'll squeeze your balls off.

Logan: aww, so you don't want kids(says sarcastically)

Venom squeezes Logan's balls and walks out the room as Logan falls to the floor holding his balls. Venom walks to the living room where everyone is.

Mom: where's Logan?

Venom: he'll be out in a second

Venom walks to the car waiting for Logan as they have to spend the whole day together. After a few minutes Logan comes out and gets in the passenger seat. Venom starts the car.

Logan: you're such a fucking dick.

Venom: at least mine doesn't hurt

Venom drives off.

Logan: where are we going?

Venom: store

Logan rolls his eyes and sits back. Venom gets to the store and goes in(Logan stays in the car). Venom comes back with alcohol in his hands and starts driving.

Logan: how did you get that?

Venom: fake id

Logan: mind if I borrow it

Venom: yes I do

Logan: *rolls his eyes*

They pull up to a beach and no one was there. They get out and sit on the tall lifeguard seats and start drinking (venom got drunk).

Logan: what a light weight

Venom: only with unfamiliar alcohol

Logan: so what do you usually get

Venom: Hennessy/gray goose/Bacardi, really anything but fire ball

Logan: so why did you get it

Venom: to get drunk

Logan: *jumps down* let's go

Venom was able to jump down but was still really tipsy. They walk to the car and Logan drives back to the house. They get to the house and Logan walks in but it took venom a little longer as he was really tipsy. The parents weren't home and the siblings were in their room. Logan was sitting on venoms bed and looking at venoms drawings that were in his sketchbook. Venom goes in the room and closes the door weakly. He runs to Logan and tries to rip the sketchbook out of his hands. Venom keeps pulling and Logan stands up and lets venom have the book but gets on top of venom.

Logan: your mine now

NEXT ONE IS ACTUALLY CRAZYYYYYYYYY🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪💗🩷😂🤩🥰