The Overlord and Iced boba milk tea

Then I remembered more vividly about meeting with the OverLord and being told that I was going to have a second chance at life by being reborn and reincarnated on a different planet, called EdenAgain and country called Talania. I also remembered awakening to the Overlord's voice and questioning "huh w-what happened to me" and wondering "where am I?", after I was hit by a car. Soon I remembered hearing the Overlord's booming voice and hearing him say "do not be afraid my child you will enroll into the lightraider academy and train to become a lightraider cadet, wolf soldier,then a bear knight, and finally a lion warrior,  I have transported you to a new planet called EdenAgain and you will live in country called Talania and you will have a mission to defend the country of Talania and it's inhabitants from the forces of evil."So I've basically just got isekai'd by the Overlord" I remember saying, said Ashley and then the Overlord asked what does "isekai" mean and then Ashley remembered explaining that it was "a Japanese word in origin and that it means' to magically transport a person from one world to another usually,slightly different yet similar world." I also remembered trying to grasp and understand the information that was given to me, while getting an iced boba milk tea to sip on after finishing my meal and while walking to the Lightraider academy and to soon get a good night's rest in the dormitories, if they even had dorms, I scoffed to myself thought Ashley to herself.