Discoveries (winx x male reader)

**Hello, this is the author, I will just explain my idea here, the scenario will be that the winx went to gardenia, to take some time off after they finished with the Specialists, so they will live near Bloom's adoptive parents, Mike and Vanessa, and they recommended a new cafe, and how boring, they go, without knowing that they might find someone interested Or just an old friend...*

(I DIDN'T WATCH WINX, IT'S JUST IN MY HEAD)

________________________________________________________________________

(Pov m!y/n)(what are you like 👇🏻)

*I was sitting at a table in a new cafe in my city,Working, until I heard someone calling me, I looked back and saw Some younger girls And younger boys  I had helped with community work in the park,I sighed and got up to go talk to them,me and the...

*I was sitting at a table in a new cafe in my city,Working, until I heard someone calling me, I looked back and saw Some younger girls And younger boys I had helped with community work in the park,I sighed and got up to go talk to them,me and the kids were talking for a minute, until a group of six girls came in, I didn't see them until I felt someone bump into me,I looked back and saw that the girls were looking at me a little blushing, I raised my eyebrow*

"Do you need anything, ladies?"*I asked*

(winx thoughts)

Bloom:'shit...he's hot'

Stella: 'ok, how the hell don't any of the red fountain boys hold a candle to this guy?'

Musa:'Could it be that he's big?'(Exactly, in the sense that you're thinking is what she's thinking)

Aisha: "god. Mi.. my blood pressure almost dropped here'

Tecna:'there are no numbers to define his beauty'

Flora: 'Who is Helia again?

(back to talking line)

"girls?"*I asked,until I focused more on them *

(left to right)(musa, Aisha,tecna,flora,Bloom e Stella)

'cute'*I thought*

"are you, I don't know, responsible for the children?"*the redheaded girl (Bloom) asked me*

"oh, no, our guardians are in the park, doing old things" *one of the children said, the six girls and I laughed a little*

*then three adults arrived at the cafe,Calling the children, so the children went, I was going back to my table, until one of the girls from the group of six girls stopped me,It was a girl with brown hair and blonde highlights (flora)*

"I'm sorry if it seems strange, but what's your name?"*she asked me*

"pleasure, I'm y/n, y/n y/l, and you are?"*I said smiling

"flora, nice to meet you"*the girl with brown hair and blonde highlights spoke*

"pleasure, I'm Bloom"*the red-haired girl said*

"tecna"*the girl with pink hair said*

"Aisha, nice to meet you"*the black girl spoke*

"musa, liked your style "*the girl with blue hair  spoke*

"oh, thank you, your style is also beautiful, just like your friends" *I said making the girls blush with my comment, but one girl needs to introduce herself *

"Stella, or you can call me the love of your life"*the blonde said with a smile*

"STELLA!"*their friends said*

"I liked it, I'll remember that in the future, well, see you later, girls" *I said with a seductive tone,But I went to my table, and grabbed my things, and left, leaving the girls blushing for my flirtation*

(Bloom pov)

*my friends and I recovered from the fling of the hot guy we met,I almost wanted to kill Stella for literally flirting with a stranger! Well, the girls and I went to a table in the cafe, and we started talking,But I couldn't stop thinking about the guy we met, could he be him?*

'Could it be him? It's not possible, he moved years ago, y/n y/l.....'*I thought*