Chapter one:

"Lizbeth! You will go to the party and you will wear the bikini Mikaylah bought you!" Lizbeth's mother snapped, dropping the offending bright pink bikini onto Lizbeth's bed. "But mum, I don't want to go or wear that thing, it's too... not me!" Lizbeth replied, pointing from her current outfit to the bikini and then back to herself. She was currently wearing black jeans, a black lacy singlet top under another black singlet top that said If I was a zombie I'd eat you the most with her, of course, black Converse. "You need to get out and live a little, put some colour into your wardrobe!" Her mother stated as she walked out of the room.

Lizbeth fell back onto her bed, letting out a frustrated groan. "I don't want to wear that damn thing..." She muttered, throwing the bikini onto the ground. Looking at the clock Lizbeth realised there was at least four hours until she was supposed to be picked up for the party. "Damn you Mikaylah..." She muttered as she stood up and picked the bikini up, grabbing a pair of black short board shorts and a black singlet she walked into her bathroom and undressed, getting into the shower so she looked at least half decent. she stood out of the shower, wrapping herself and her hair in towels so she could dress. She put the bikini, board shorts and singlet on before plugging in her hair dryer and drying her hair. After that was done she applied a small amount of makeup, eyeliner and mascara being waterproof so it wouldn't smudge during the night. she grabbed her black Gladiator sandals and a small bag, and shoving her phone into a waterproofing case just in case - you never know if some drunk is going to throw your bag into the water -  before putting it in her bag. She checked the clock, still three hours till she was picked up.

Lizbeth walked over to her full length mirror and looked at herself. She wasn't too big, but not small enough to not have any curves. She ran her hands through her mid-back length hair and saw the belly bars hanging above her bed. She picked out a cute little cat one; it was a black cat skull and cross bones with one eye crossed out and a cute little white bow. She took it down, took out her normal bar and put the cat one through the holes in her belly button. She then decided to change the earring in the top of her left ear to a little silver stud with a black crystal in it. She also placed small black studs in the two holes in each of her earlobes. Happy with her outcome she looked at the clock again, damn, there was still hours to wait. She grabbed her journal and started to write a few lyrics down.

The next time she looked up was when her mother walked in, telling her that her ride was there. Lizbeth grabbed her bag and shoved her journal insode without thinking twice about it. She tugged her shoes on and buckled them up, grabbing her black leather braclete and putting on her wrist as she walked out the door and got into the bright pink hummer limo. Eugh, really Mikaylah? She thought as she got in.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Yea, so no 1D just yet. Maybe in the next chapter?? Hmm :P
Anywhoo, this is my new story, though I'll be focusing on OD; SH for a while, I just wanted to get this idea down & see what you's all think about it and if I  should continue it...

Also a couple reminders...
1: Don't forget to comment & vote on the latest chapter of OD; SH
2: Remember to enter the Trailer contest for OD; SH
3: I also have a couple of oneshots out... don't be shy, ask for one if you'd like one
4: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON ANY OF MY STORIES!!!

xoxo