Fives love broke his heart

Y/n falls face first on to her intricately decorated bed her sigh is muffled, she turns over to look at the ceiling. She thinks to herself for a moment before sitting up and opening her bedside drawers to reveal a pink silk diary.

November 13 1963

You wouldn't believe the day I had, I was walking back home after collecting the paper for my father when I decided to walk a different way home that was unfamiliar to me.

I looked down an alley to be met with a blue flashing light, I don't know why but I decided to walk closer to it. The blue flashing light hovered just over my head. What sounded like a crash if thunder came out of it and a strangely dressed school boy fell into the skip right beside me we stopped to stair at each other for a minute until he got up and started walking I chased after him.

"excuse me what was that" I said picking up my pace to fall in line next to him "you wouldn't believe me if I told you", he said sounding maturer than the boys In town. "Try me" he stopped to look at me I noticed he had a cut above his left eyebrow "your bleeding" I say to him "my father isn't going to be home until supper so let me help you" "you know it's not good to talk to strangers" he replied "but fine I could use some food"

We walk upstairs to my room and we sit next to each other on my bed i open my top drawer and get the gauze and wipes " why do you have all this stuff in your room?" He asked confused, "don't worry about it" I say to him I kneel in front of him and we lock eyes I tell him "don't move it might sting a bit" he nods signalling that he understands. His face tenses when I apply pressure "sorry" I say lifting the wipe away "I'm okay" he says signalling for me to continue what I was doing.

To make small talk i asked him about the blue light, "you said I wouldn't understand what happened back at the ally and we are alone now so why don't you just tell me huh?" "Fine I have come from the future with my brothers and sisters, we all have special abilities and we traveled here to run away from the apocalypse. so I need to find everyone so we can go pack to 2019" I looked at him mouth wide open looking into his eyes he chuckled I initially closed my mouth and looked away "what causes the apocalypse then?"

"My sister vanya" "how" I replied "that's a longer story for another day" he stood up and headed for the door "wait" he stopped "I didn't even get your name" he turned round to look at me "it's five five hargreeves" "well it was nice to meet you five hargreeves" "until we meet again" he said and he was gone in a flash of blue light and I still can stop thinking about him I'm crazy right?

Y/n closed her diary and placed it back in her bedside table she fell asleep on her bed and went along with her usual activities whilst five was trying to stop the second apocalypse.

Five searches for his brother Luther and goes into an old fashion 60s strip club to find y/n as on of the dancers, Luther spots five in a seat watching crissa dance he leans down next to his ear "she is to young for you" "how would you know Luther" five and y/n lock eyes and five gives her a wink she blushes and as her dance is over five follows her back stage.

"Mr hargreeves this is the woman's changing room I don't think your aloud back here" y/n giggled "oh shut up" he kissed her passionately "that's for helping me and also out final good bye y/n" to stunned to speak five turns and walks away y/n grabs him by the arm and pulls him in for one last kiss "and that's my final goodbye" they smear at each other as they leave.

"What was that" Luther asks "oh nothing just my high school sweetheart" they solve the apocalypse and travel back to 2019 but the umbrella academy has been replaced by the sparrow academy and the sparrow number five is y/n but she has no memory of five or the 60s.