𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 = 14

Chapter = 14

Vaani and Shubman just landed in Delhi with the GT team. They hoped on, on their bus that took them towards the hotel they gonna stay at.

The moment they reached the hotel, all the players including the side stuffs get their keys from the receptionist and went into their rooms. This time the room allotment for Vaani and Shubman were different. They both gonna stay at one bedroom as all the team members knows about them.

Vaani and Shubman took their room key and entered the lift. Vaani was soo tired that she couldn’t even stand for a while. Shubman took all her luggage while Vaani smiled sweetly at him.

Upon reaching their floor they came out of the lift and entered their room. Vaani quickly jumped on the bed and layed down. Shubman chuckled at her then placed the luggage on it's right place.

" Van ... you must be hungry go freshen up I'll order lunch here " Shubman said while taking out his clothes ," Sure " Vaani tiredly replied then went towards the bathroom to get freshen up.

" Areh take your clothes-" He couldn’t get to finish his sentence as Vaani closed the door. He sighed then changed his clothes in the room only.

Shubman then ordered the lunched and waited for Vaani to come out. He took his phone and dialed his parents number to inform then that he has landed safely.Later he called Virat as well to inform their safe land.

O.t.p :-

" Kab pahauche tum log ?" Virat asked munching some food.
[ When did you reached ?"]

" Abhi 10/15 minutes huye hai bhai hotel pahauch kar !" Shubman replied.
[ it's been 10/15 minutes since we've reached ]

" Okay then ... you guys rest I'll call later !!" Virat said cutting the call. Just then Vaani came out from came out from the bathroom wrapping herself in a towel. Her wet hair left open around her waist.

Shubman couldn't hold himself from checking her out. His eyes followed each and every steps of her. She came out then went towards her bag to take out her clothes.

Shubman didn’t take his eyes of her. He kept starring at her with an intense gaze. Vaani smirked internally feeling his gaze on her. She tugged her hair behind the ears then asked ," Enjoying the view Mr. Gill ? " Shubman snapped out of his trance then looked everywhere but to her.

" Huh!? .. what a-are you saying ??" He shuttered .

Vaanis smirk grew wider hearing him shuttering. She put those clothes on the bed then took steps near him. Shubman scooted deeper into the bed. Vaani kept walking untill she reached the edge of the bed where he was sitting.

She intentionally bends down, Shubman gulped his own saliva. She slowly approached him their faces were inches apart, Shubman closed his ready to feel her lips on him when the door bell rang. *Ding Dong*

They quickly pulled away then Vaani rushed inside of the bathroom taking her clothes, while Shubman received the door.

After few minutes when they both has freshen up, they ate their lunch while chatting and talking among eachother. Soon finishing their food they decided to take some rest as Shubman has a match tomorrow with DC.

Around 6 o'clock:-

Both Shubman and Vaani were in a deep sleep, cuddling with eachother. They didn't perceived when the time has ran. In the middle of their slumber a loud knock could be heard. As if someone was banging on the door.

Vaani opened her eyes hearing the noise. She looked at Shubman who was still sleeping. She didn't disturbed him and get out of the bed. Reaching near the door Vaani opened it. There stood Hardik Pandya, the captain of the GT team.