Blooming Love

In Last week Elites and BTS enjoyed themselves . Their bond deepened and their friendship grew more . 

In the Last week Jhope proposed Lise and Taehyung proposed Ben . They are couples now . As for Jungkook and Y/n they haven't confessed till now . But Jungkook is thinking of doing it before tomorrow as Y/n and others are returning to MMC .

So he decided to take her out and then tell her his feelings . Now Jungkook is with Y/n sitting in his car and heading to the place which was selected by Jungkook .

No one said anything for the whole ride , Jungkook in his thoughts as to how would Y/n react and all , not knowing that Y/n also feels the same towards him .

Soon he stopped the car , which Y/n to come out of her deep thoughts . Jungkook got out and went towards Y/n side and opened the door for her . She gladly got out of the car but got shocked to see the scene infront of her .  

The view was spectacular and mesmerizing for Y/n

The view was spectacular and mesmerizing for Y/n . SH e smiled widely at Jungkook who was also had a beautiful smile on his lips seeing his LOVE this happy and looking like a complete fluff ball .

 SH e smiled widely at Jungkook who was also had a beautiful smile on his lips seeing his LOVE this happy and looking like a complete fluff ball

( Well Lise dressed Y/n for today as Jungkook asked her and also told everyone that he is going to propose today ) .

He gently took her towards the table and made her sit just like a Gentlemen he is for her . He got on his knees infront for and held both of hands in his big hands .