First Day

Next day, it was my first day of school. I was so nervous, but I got up and took out my outfit. I didn't know what to do to my hair, so I did something simple. After that I ate breakfast and called an Uber, as I was waiting I called my dad, so I could be on the phone with him the whole time i'm in the Uber.

The outfit

The outfit

The hair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~He answered and said, "Hey liyah, imma have to call you back

The hair
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He answered and said, "Hey liyah, imma have to call you back." he said while breathing heavily. I asked, "Are you okay?". "Y-yes I am, I'm just gonna have to call you back", just then a heard a woman's voice in the back before he hung up. I sit there in silence, because that wasn't my moms voice. ~Was my dad cheating?~. I shake off the thought, when I got a notification that my Uber was here. As I'm heading downstairs, I'm kinda nervous, because first: its my first day of school, and second: I wasn't to comfortable about driving in an Uber. I open the car door and immediately calmed down once I heard the voice of a girl. She said, "Hey girly, get in". I get in and smile at her then grab out my phone and start going through Instagram.....30 minuets later, I arrive at school, I get out the car and say thank you to the girl and close it back. I stand in front of the school and look at it, I think how my first day is gonna go bad but then I think positive. I'm gonna smile and be nice but not too nice, I'm gonna be outgoing and talkative but not too talkative, I'm still gonna be mysterious and everything. I shut myself up and walk inside, as I walk inside I look in awe. The entrance was amazing and the school looked so modern, the students dressed so free, showing their style and vibe. I walk to the front office and ask to speak to the principle. A few minutes later, the principle asks to see me. I walk in the office and he tells me to have a seat, I sit down and he extends his hand to shake mine. I shake his hand and he speaks, "Hello Kinzaliyah, it's nice to meet you. "Hi, thank you it's nice to meet you too". He then speaks about my classes and my schedule and the rules around here. After about five minutes, he escorts me to my first class. My first class was English, He tells me to introduce myself, I do then sit down. I think to myself ~This might not be bad~.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Onto the Next!!