0

Life was miserable in Norway. I am unemployed and my place was simply shitty. The only person who could make you feel better would be Pelle. I remember our conversation the night before, he was very sweet and acted like his old self. It was strange but felt amazing.

It was late and I decided to give them a visit. Knocked on the door three times but no answer. Weird, Pelle was usually in his room and Oystien was in the living area. After a bit I heard Oystien come down the stairs, opening the door. He was holding a camera? "Hey..." everything was weird made me nauseous.

"Why are you holding a camera? Wheres Pelle?" Oystien quickly put the camera down and stopped me from doing anything. "Shit. Listen to me okay? Listen. Do not. Do. Not. Go upstairs or anything." I furrowed your brows and wanted to disobey him. "Why-" "because I said so." He huffed and went to his room for a split second.

Ignoring his warning I walked upstairs either way opening Pelles room door. "Hey! Stop!" Life is miserable. No life is hopeless. I just sat there crying. Nothing was going to bring him back. Why didn't I help him? Why wasnt I able to stop him? Why? Evantually after all the tears flowed out, I kissed his hand and his necklace. Then went through his desk to keep any of his works. Before some dumbass would burn it or throw it all away in the future.

"He better be buried properly." Last words I said to Oystein. Nothing more and nothing less.

"Pelle. I miss you." I smiled softly. "Me too..sometimes I miss our childhood days. But at the same time not really. Dont you?" "Yeah." "Next time you and me will be happily married. No band. No worries." Tears threatened to fall. "That sounds..perfect." "you're perfect. I would love to be with you for an eternity." "Me too."

The last perfect conversation.