Chapter 1 (WIP, feedback welcome)

As the sun reflected into Percy's eyes he groaned in agony as today was the first day of school. Percy, Walter, and Calvin were entering their softmore year at Hyrule Highschool. The three brothers were identical twins all born minutes apart. Walter was born first, he likes to always remind his two brothers of his exact time of birth, 6:38 on December 1st, 1999. Then came Calvin at 6:41 and then Percy at 6:42. You wouldn't know that Percy is the youngest and Walter is the oldest because Percy is very big and powerful. Walter on the other hand was short at 5'6 and skinny like a stick but very smart, some might say wise. Calvin was average height and whieght, run of the mill 15 year old kid but he was courageous. Clavin would never turn down a good old dare or bet. The three got dressed as they normally did, jeans and Walter with a blue T-shirt, Calvin with a green T-shirt, and Percy with a red T-shirt. As they walked down the halls of HHS they saw mostly familiar faces. Samus and Mario to name a few popular people. The Link brothers were fairly popular guys, all pretty well know, but they liked to stick together instead of split into their own social groups.