Chapter 1, Silly Me

"AHH!", I screamed as I woke up from my horrible nightmare.

The door flew open as my big sister rushed in.

"What the hell happened?!", She widened her eyes and panted.

"Nothing! It was just a nightmare..", I plastered on a fake smile.

"Oh...Alright then! Continue on your morning routine.", She sighed and slammed the door open.

I was thinking that she seemed pissed off....or something?

I took a deep breath and stood up, turning around to fix my bed.

"The name's Nikki, I'm now 18 since my birthday was like.....A week ago? Anyways! Today is job day! Where my sister forces me into getting a job! How awful is that?! I know right? Well at least I would get some dough...",I groaned as I felt my old lazy, but cool self.....

I walked towards downstairs as thumps would be heard.

But my old self had gone when an interesting smell has distracted me.

I rushed into the kitchen and saw my sister making her special Hershey pancakes, now how yummy is that?

I quickly grabbed a chair and sat down at the counter.

"Hmm? Oh! So my pancakes woke you up, aye?", My sister teased as she knows I'm a big eater, and a lazy one....

"Oh shut up! Well....It is kinda true, ehehehehe......", I nervously laughed as she slides a plate, placing 4 pancakes.

"Mmm! I want to pour the syrup!!", I licked my lips hungrily as I grabbed the syrup she was holding.

"Careful of how much you pour! You could get fat....You little future piggy!", She playfully punched me on the shoulder.

"Mffm! Fllfmm!", I swallowed the pancakes in my mouth to speak properly now.

"Hey!!! Your the fat one!", I playfully punched er on the shoulder but a little more force.

"Oh whatever LFP!"

"LFP?!??",I raised an eyebrow as she snickered.

"Short for Little Future Piggy!",She walked to the couch and sat down as she kept laughing as her stomach ached.

"Boom! That's what you get!", I stood up and sat on her lap.

"Get off me LFP! Your heavy!!!! Oof!"

"Not a chance! You big hippo!", I teased her as she widened her eyes, she knew what was going to happen.

I quickly turned around tickling her on the sides.

As she kept laughing on what seemed like forever.

"Ohh! Hahahaha!!! Stoop!!! Nooo!!!! I'll!!! Hahahaha!!! Get!!! Reve-hahahahahah!!!"

"Enough?", I smirked as her face turned tomato red.

" *Pant* I will plan my revenge LFP! I swear! *Pant* "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey hey hey! This chapter is just the start, the next few are now about the Pizza Group, as I'd like to call them. Hah! Anyways, Thanks for reading! Bye!