Chapter 3, The Animatronics

I pressed the button that said 'Light', as it flashes a light in the left hallway, as the light flashed the darkness was slowly going away.

Making the hallway see-able.
I looked through the window ad saw a fox animatronic.

It was broken, it had ripped parts, as some stuffing were dangling. Then one of its ears were ripped. Instead of two paws it had a hook for a paw, and it has an eyepatch.

So I'm guessing it was a pirate fox. It opened its mouth and closed back, making a squeak.

As it banged on the iron or what seemed like iron door, shouting.

"Let me in! I won't hur-t, y-ye!",It twitched as it kept on banging.

I opened the door with my block hands as the fox came rushing in then closing both doors.

"T-thank ye lassy!!",It twitched again, "My name is Foxy, mate! If ye were curious.",It held out his hook, as I took it we shook 'Hands'.

"Aye, lass, would ye tell me your name?",He tilted his head curiously.

"I-its, Nikki..",I said rubbing my hands together, as the silence was broken as he spoke.

"Nikki.....what an...interesting... name for.....ye lass!",He laughed nervously as we both heard footsteps....

"Come with me lass, I'll keep you safe til 6am",I looked at the square clock and saw its only 12AM.

So I decided to run along with Foxy as we both entered his stage, he shut the curtains.

I stayed there for 5 Hours...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys! Today I'm going to tell you another message! Im going to focus on my So-Called Love book first! But I'll still try writing on this book! Since I want to get you all satisfied! Anyways that's it for now! And let your inner writer come out!