047.

'ay, ice spice wants me on her song.' oakley speaks while i get changed for my victoria's secret shoot today.

'what?' i snicker as i pull on one of his syna hoodies and joggers.

'yeah, man. i might do it, just for clout you know?' he asks and i shrug.

'if you really want to. is she coming here or are you going to america?' i ask as he checks his phone, sitting up in bed.

'she's coming here.' he says and i nod.

'then yeah, you should do it.' i say and he nods in response.

'alright. do you want me to drive you to your shoot now?' he asks me and smile.

'yes please.' i say as he gets up, kissing me before getting ready.

'let's go.' he announces, taking his car keys for his urus as we get out of his apartment and into the lift. he puts his hands on my hips, kissing my lips repeatedly again as mine go to the nape of his neck while i return the kiss. the doors open and i pull away, his lips pink and swollen as i chuckle before we walk out. 'what?'

'your lips are pink.' i say as he unlocks his car.

'so are yours.' he retorts with a smirk as i get in the car beside him.

'natural lip plumper.' i joke and he scoffs a laugh.

'i was thinking.' he begins after a few moments of silence as i hum. 'we should go on holiday somewhere.' he announces as he starts driving and i raise my brows.

'somewhere like?' i ask, and he shrugs.

'wherever you like.' oakley says as he hits a red light and he looks at me and i hum.

'south america.' i say as he smirks.

'wherever you want, i'll take you.' he says and i look at him shaking my head as he starts driving.

'that's a mad one.'

'it's a real one.' he replies and my jaw drops a little as i laugh.

'we'll think about it later.' i say and he shrugs with a smile.

'alright.'

nadylova