𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐎𝐅 your life had been hectic. you were invited to work as one of mirko's sidekicks - which you were extremely grateful for as she was not only strong but also fun to be around.

bakugou was working with best jeanist. you were surprised he hadn't chosen to be endeavour's sidekick, but he had told you how he'd preferred the blonde pro hero.

since the two of you were working under different agencies, you hadn't seen him in person since having dinner with his family. the two of you still made sure to message every day and nothing had changed in your relationship - you just missed him.

"you alright darling?" mirko asked as she wrapped an arm around your shoulder. "you're sulking."

"i'm just missing my boyfriend." you confessed, you didn't feel the need to hide anything from mirko, she had already become like a sister figure to you.

"busy schedules?" she murmured and you nodded. "it sounds rough, especially when the two of you are focusing on your careers." you leant into her touch and she wrapped her arms around you.

"who's he working for?" she asked and you answered, still sulking. she hugged your for a little while longer before pulling away. "don't get too down okay? i'm sure the two of you will see each other soon."

the rabbit hero then left the room, putting her phone to her ear as she did, as if she was making a call. you took a deep breath, and then got back to work.

the week went by slowly. you were looking through your messages until you saw one from mirko. she had a mission for you, she didn't explain much, she just gave you a location and a time.

a little but vague. but she was the boss.

୨୧

you had arrived at the location mirko gave you, but it didn't look like a mission at all. you were on top of the roof of a tall building, which had a stunning view of the city. there was a small candlelit table with two chairs and a bottle of wine on the table with two wine glasses.

the roof was decorated with flower arrangements, stray petals and candles. it was romantic. your eyes landed on a familiar figure, who was looking around in confusion. he hadn't noticed you yet.

you took a deep breath, wanting to mess with him a bit.

"pro hero dynamight?! i'm such a big fan of yours!" the ash blonde swivelled around quickly.