*ੈ✩‧₊˚ long day

author note: I got bored lol have fun pooks btw in this they live together

After a long day at work charlotte arrives home, Mia was sitting on the couch watching tv with her legs in the coffee table and Charlotte hates that. Charlotte closes the door and locks it behind her glancing at Mia
"amelia roberts!" she shouts quietly, mia chuckles and turns to charlotte "back already I see sweetheart?" Mia says.
Charlotte sits on the couch next to mia, "today was soo long, +charlotte rolls her eyes+ I had to cover at the sister nursery and deliah kept calling me into the office and making jokes about how I was talking to the kids." charlotte mumbles to mia.

mia laughs quietly "deliah has always been a menace" after what mia just said charlotte felt jealous and pouted while rolling her eyes slightly, "sweetheart why the pouty face?" mia says while she looks at charlotte, charlotte looks away and crosses her arms.

mia turns charlottes favourite show on and they both watch it. Charlotte puts her head on mias shoulder, "I'm tired mia."
charlotte mutters, "take a nap then," mia suggests as she does a hand motion on her lap. Charlotte puts her head on mias lap as she closes her eyes, after a minute Charlotte falls asleep and mia rests her hand on charlottes hair and strokes it as she knows that calms charlotte down.

author: sorry it's so short I ran out of ideas if y'all wanna send me some more to add onto this <3 

Part 2 :

                                      After a while its now 3am, Mia is awake and is watching tv, char still on her lap, Mia picks her up softly trying not to wake her up or make any sudden movements, she brings Charlotte to her room with a king sized bed made and filled with pillows, Mia places her down and tucks her in, while lying down next to her falling asleep.

                                                               5 hours later
"Sweetheart?" Mia wakes char up, not trying to scare her.

"Mm.." char mutters

"It's Saturday, you dont have work today," Mia assures her

Charlotte sits up while looking at Mia in confusion wondering what happened and why she is in Mias bed.

"Do you want anything to drink?"

"Mm, do you have any coffee?" Charlotte asks

"Yeah, i can make you some"

A few minutes  pass and she comes back with her coffee handing it to char. She takes a sip and her eyes widen,

"This is really good when did you become a barista?" Charlotte teases,

Mia chuckles and heads to the bathroom to get ready. A while passes and they are both in the living room talking about work and gossiping.

"Would you like to go to a diner?" Mia asks her.

"As a date?"

"I would say yeah," Mia laughs softly knowing charlotte likes when she makes Mia laugh.

"Of course then," charlotte replies

Author: stay tuned for the diner part! Cyaaaaaaaaaaaæ