21 - honeymoon pt 4

*a few minutes prior to Jungkook phone calling his girlfriend.

Y/N smirked unhooked her lacy black bra making her bosom bounce letting it fall on the floor before bending down and sliding her panties off making sure to put on a great show. She swayed her hips seductively walking towards the bathroom, flipping her long black hair.

"I might need your help unnie" She turned around blowing a kiss to the older woman making her immediately nod. Y/N chuckled to herself as she sat her foot into the bathroom... and fuck she felt the floor just swept under her feet "AHHH-" and yes she she fell landing on the floor with her ass sideways, hitting her back on the wall and fortunately not her head and die.

"Omo!" Ji-eun gasped running to rescue. She immediately held the young woman on the floor helping her to stand back on her feet.
Y/N yelped rubbing her hips, it felt like something twisted in there. She didn't think that the 'I might need your unnie' will show it's effect this soon, oh God how embarrassing! . Meanwhile Ji-eun had her eyes everywhere except Y/N's sexy luscious naked body.

"Ahhh-unnie ouch!" Y/N moaned as she laid back on the bed, on the way back from the bathroom she had grabbed a bathrobe and had successfully tied it around her body in an attempt to retain the holiness of the older woman's innocent eyes.

"Mam are you o-okey?" The older woman gulped.

"Y-you kidding? Do I look o-okey to you ahhishh!!!??" Y/N growled hissing in pain.

"I-I am good at giving massage" Ji-eun bit her lips looking at the hot moaning wife of her boyfriend. Y/N nodded in approval. Without wasting a second Ji-eun crawled over the bed before gently sitting on the ass of the younger not putting any pressure on there as she used her knees to support herself.

Ahhhh-F-fuck mmm" Y/N cussed feeling the soft hands of her maid working on her hips gently squeezing it in the most pleasurable way possible, making her fucking thighs shake! . No wonder her husband is heads over heels for this woman.

Roughly a minute passed when suddenly the ringtone interrupted their pleasurable activity. Ji eun sat up stretching to grab her phone. She frowned seeing the user name. 'kookie ❤️'. But being the good girlfriend she is, she picked the call up but continued working in pleasuring her mistress.

This was the circumstances that lead to Jungkook hearing the tempting needy moans of his sexy wife. Poor guy felt soo guilty that he got a fucking boner.

"J-Jungkook what the fuck are you doing?" Jimin whispered waking up in the middle of his slumber hearing the loud panting and moans of the younger man laying beside him on the bed.

"Ahh-amhmmm stop humping me fucker!! " The blonde gasped feeling the long hot manhood of the younger male poking at his thick booty.

-

"Ahh f-fuck!!" Y/N groaned as she sat up from her shared bed with her maid, she gently massaged her hips and sighed feeling the faint pain. Thanks to her husband's girlfriend she can now at least walk on her feet.

"Mam good morning" Ji eun greeted with a warm smile, she had a cup of coffee in her hand as she stood near the balcony. Her cheeks quickly flushed in a shade of crimson as she watched the younger one getting up from the bed with her tits out, bold red lipstick smeared and her hair all messy, literally looked like an after glow effect.

The younger one nodded with a yawn before pushing her hair back tucking it behind her ears which had her Gucci earring dangling.

Today is their official honeymoon day. Everything is preplanned. Mrs Jeon had send the couple an entire schedule to be checked off before the day ends. The first task was breakfast date? Y/N growled as she tossed her phone on the bed.

"Mam coffee" Ji-eun spoke with hesitation, it looked like her mistress is in a very bad mood in the morning itself.

"I don't want your stupid coffee!" Y/N spat rolling her eyes. What an ungrateful brat!. At least the older one took care of her yesterday.

"I-I sorry- *gags*" Y/N watched in horror as the woman in front of her began gagging making puking faces holding a hand over her mouth.

Is her morning breath that bad? Whatever.

10 minutes later everyone was done with getting ready. As per the plan they decided to meet at the restaurant on the 1st floor of the hotel.

-

Forgive me for writing the trashiest chapter ever! Please this a filler chapter next one is going to be filled with this interesting honeymoon activities ( 🔞) !!