~ 9 ~

Lovelies, get in the getaway car because this is gonna be a long and dramatic chapter 💚💛💚💛 Let's go my Lovelies!

💚💛💚💛

💛 Fearless 💛

"Fearless!" Taylor Swift pops her head in my room.

"Yeah, Tay-Swizzle?" I was picking out a dress for Red's release party. 

"Come on, the party's gonna start in 15 minutes!" Taylor Swift is wearing a beautiful green dress and some eyeshadow.

"I'm coming, Tay!" I quickly get my outfit on and get changed. I grab my phone too just in case. I walk down the stairs like a princess and Taylor Swift twirls me around once. 

"YEAH!" Red looks super excited, and Speak Now is trying not to turn red. 

"Hey, ladies! Welcome to the party celebrating the release of the new Era....Red!" Speak Now said in a fake microphone.

"We have an actual little stage where the actual party is!" We go down to the basement. Tay, Red and I grab some lemonade. 

"Red, do you wanna play one of your songs?" I ask. 

"Yeah....Fearless?" I nod. Red smiles. Speak Now grabs Red's lemonade.

"What song do y'all want?" Red asks, standing on the stage. 

"22! 22!" Speak Now chanted. We sang and danced for an hour, then we sat down to play a little truth or dare. 

"SN, go first!" Red is kind of blushing. Speak Now turns to me and smiles evilly. 

"Fearless, truth or dare." Speak Now says. 

"I'll go dare!" I say, totally confident. 

"I dare you to text your ex." Speak Now smirks.

"He's not gonna answer. What should I say?" I say, picking up my phone.

"Anything." I sigh, then pick up my phone again.

Joe 💔

Fearless: Idk what to say, and I'm texting this message on a dare....Yeah, okay, bye 

It was past midnight, my dress was getting itchy, and Tay kept yawning.

"I'm gonna go up to bed, night." I blow a kiss to Taylor Swift. I'm taking my makeup off when I get a text from Joe, my toxic ex.

Joe 💔

Joe 💔: Fearless, I want to make it up to you! Meet me in the alley behind the shed where we used to hang out. 

Fearless: Are you sure I can even trust you?

Joe 💔: Yes, Fears, I really love you and I wanna change my ways

I decided to ask Speak Now for advice. She would know what to do.

Speak Now 💜

Fearless: Speak Now, my ex texted me back and I don't even know what to do! Do I accept, do I just ignore him....

SN 💜: Maybe he really did change his ways. If anything happens, just call me or TS

Fearless: I'm gonna have TS go with me

SN 💜: We'll all go to this alley?

Fearless: Yeah. Night, Speakie

Joe 💔

Fearless: Fine, I'll come to the alley

Joe: Great! See you there! 

I tuned my guitar and started writing a letter. 

For my Swifty,  I have something to kinda confess. I love you, and have loved you since I looked in your ocean blue eyes. I want to hold you close in my arms, Swifty. I feel this tingly feeling when I'm with you, and I just know you're the one. I wanna someday get married, walk down the aisle with you, with the other Eras that we meet cheering us on. I love you, Swifty, and someday you'll know that. Love, Fearless 

I placed the letter in a scarlet envelope and sighed. I knew Taylor Swift wouldn't ever get the letter. I fell asleep kind of worried about my meeting with Joe. 

"FEARLESS!" Speak Now ripped off my covers.

"You gotta get ready, Fears!" Taylor Swift smiles. I smile back. 

"Just holler if something's wrong, Fearless." Speak Now curtsies. I quickly get on a black sweatshirt and pink pants and Speak Now and I leave.

"Red and I'll clean the house a little bit." Taylor Swift fiddled with her necklace.

"I'll be okay." I said before leaving. Speak Now and I drove to the alley.

"Hey, Fifi." Joe said, holding daisies. I didn't realize that they were daisies until I looked closer. 

"Aren't these your favorite?" Joe asks with a fake smile. 

"No, roses are my favorite. You should know that." I dated Joe for a year. It was good the first couple months but he changed after 6 months of being together.

"Sorry, Fearless. I love you, can you give me another chance?" Joe asks, getting on a knee. 

"Why would I do that?" He pulls out a ring box. 

"Marry me or else, Fearless." I look over at Speak Now. 

"No! I'm in love with someone else right now, and she's the love of my life!" Joe looks at me coldly. 

"You deserve a punishment." He grabs a knife and starts cutting my arm. He cuts deeper as I scream loudly. 

"HEY! STOP!" Speak Now yells, holding a gun. She shoots Joe, killing him. 

"Can you get TS?" Speak Now nods. 

"I'll get Taylor, but first we gotta get that arm looked at. Is that-" It was Joe. He was somehow still alive. The last thing I remember was him cutting my arm and slamming my body into the concrete.

💚 Taylor Swift 💚

I was in Fearless's room looking through her drawers for a shirt that I lost when I found a letter. I figured it was a love letter, and decided to write one. 

To my darling Fearless, I have a confession to make. I love you and have always loved you. I wanna be with you until the end of time. I love you, Fifi. You belong with me forever and always. Love, TS

I got a call from Speak Now at that moment. 

"Speak Now? Is everything okay?"

"It's Fearless....." 

💚💛💚💛

Is Fearless okay? Don't think I'm letting you off without drama, Lovelies 💛💚 Long Live Lovelies!