[2nd Chapter:The Lord of the Underworld Himself]

'"Every villain is a hero in their own mind." - Tom Hiddleston.

==========================

⟨Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE ⟩

'Hades...'

I said his name in like whisper voice, still not believing that he was Infront of me.

My brain was filled with questions and thoughts.

'Is he really here or I'm just day dreaming?, how can a fictional I mean not Greek mythology but a Disney fictional character can be here standing right in FRONT OF ME!?' My brain started to flood with questions, I close my eyes and hoped that I'm just day dreaming.

"Hey girl" he said with a following whistle. I opened my eyes and still he was there and even calling me.
I point a finger out to myself asking if I was the one who's he calling.

"Yes you with the pink outfit,who else would it be?." He said with a sarcastic voice.

I looked back down, embarrassed.

"Anyways, did you brought me here?, because if so return me back because I'm dealing more bigger than this!" He shouted, turning the once blue flaming hair into a red-orangy one, signalling he was p°ssd off.

I got terrified because he might burn the whole house down if he doesn't calm down.
I quickly got down and face him.

"No, no , no! ,I didn't brought you here! I'm just a 16 year old mortal human!,with no magical powers!, believe me!" I pleaded hoping he would calm down.

He looked like he was shocked,he instaly calm himself down.

"Alright, I'm cool,I'm cool"He said while bringing his hand to his hair, like he was brushing over it.

' doesn't he do that in the movie?" I thought.

"The names H-" He introduced himself,but I cut him off.

"Hades, The Lord of the Underworld Himself. Zeus's brother, you are trying to kill his son, Hercules, your motive was to take over Olympus and ruled it,and you have two henchmen or companions named Pain & Panic." I said in one breath,still looking shocked by seeing him.

His eyes widened and got a one brow up.

"Okay kid, I'm impressed but at the same time,how the in Olympus do you know all of that huh?" He asked while giving me stern look.

"How about I show you instead?, they basically made a film about you and Hercules" I walk over to the DVD's and hoping to find the CD Version of his film.

When I finally got it, I grabbed it and pop in onto the DVD player.

When I was about to start the movie, all of the sudden another voice came.

"Heya boss, we just find this awesome and delicious snacks!" I looked over to my left and saw Pain holding some potato chips.

"And this drinks too! They're quite good!" Panic added by his side, drinking the coke.

I chuckled, as for Hades he just sighed.

"Okay kid,how about you show me what your going to show, before I get angry again." He said getting annoyed.