The Plans I Had For You Baby!!!

I like oh so meny plan my life way ahead of time tofar ahead of time and this time my plans were riped away befor they had a chance too start. 14 mouths ago i was the happyist i had ever been in my life i have everything i wanted a boyfriend a place too live and i was with child unknown too me at the time. i spent all my time at home reasing my brother because my family is kinda lazy they all sit there on ther assis makeing me do everything. well what can i do back too my tale i rased my brother up intil i moved out too live with my grandma. i was 9 weeks along and my boyfriend had just left too go home i yelled at my mom that we need too go too the hospital she called him back we were in the waiting room for 4 hrs before i got in too a room by this time it was too late the baby was gone all my planing for nothing. thay ran test and stuff me and my boyfriend were there for 12 hrs i couldint really sleep and cry i think i was too tired too i just sat there it hurt the pain was like really bad cramps like dubbleing over in pain all i could do was think i dont know if its a boy or girl it doesint have a name yet i was going too be a mom i want too be a mom. but ot was gone they sent me home with some pils they made the cramps hurt more. all i could really do was just lay there for two weeks all i did was cry and be depressed my boyfriend cheerd me up with a picnic by the pond by my house but everything keept geting worrse he eventually cheat on me and i was blinded by love i truely loved him but he truelly didint love me. i keept thinking why did god do this too me why am i too suffer but maybe he was too suffer or maybe the devil did it too try and make me lose faith. ether way i know its all part or a.bigger plan for me too find the right guy and rub it in too my exs face.

moral of the story live in the moment and never take for granted anything in your life or anyone you never know wean thay will walk out of your life but then again dont put up with anyone that hurts you trust is hard too gain back and if you do it wont be.the.same as it once was.