Comfort room

Becky's p.o.v

"Miss Armstrong, are you okay?" I heard Miss Freen  say hello to me as Noey slowly got me up from my seat.

I didn't answer and just stared dumbly at her face when I saw her approaching us and then  she looked at my shoulder which I was holding.

"Can i see?" She asked as she approached me. She didn't wait for my answer and partially removed my polo shirt.

I gasped and pulled back slightly when I felt her fingers touch my skin. Our eyes met and she must have felt what I felt when our skins touched as her hand twitched rapidly.

"It's swollen and I think it's going to leave some bruises, Miss Armstrong ." Shelooked at me again. She rearranged my clothes and moved slightly away from me and looked at Noey .

"Assist your friend to the clinic, Miss Noey . I'll follow you there later." after saying that, she quickly glanced at me and turned her back to where Nita was sitting. That's it, a quick hello and then I'll get back to my ex. are you here ma'am?

I groaned in pain when Noey touched my shoulder after supporting me by the arm.

"I'm sorry, beh. I thought you were numb." She said laughing.

"You're stupid, a little while ago there was a broken bone in that shoulder and then you added more so the difference grew." My other friend snorted at her causing noey to sneeze.

I looked at them evilly and the demons just laughed and we started walking to the clinic.

"What happened?" Upon entering, we were immediately greeted by Nurse Faye.

"My shoulder hurt, Miss Nurse. My classmate kicked me while we were playing." I explained and she nodded and started looking over my shoulder.

Nurse Faye  treated it immediately and gave me a prescription for my shoulder swelling. She made me rest on the bed and I fell asleep due to exhaustion.

I woke up when someone patted my cheek and the concerned face of the student assistant in the clinic opened up to me. I looked at my wrist watch and my eyes widened as I stared at it. My God! It's seven o'clock at night?!

"Sister, we're closing. I'm really sorry, I have to wake you up." She scratch her  head.

"It's fine. I'm sorry it took me so long to wake up ." I apologized and got up from the bed.

"No problem, sister. Get better." she smiled at me and I nodded and said goodbye because I didn't see Nurse Faye before leaving the clinic.

I didn't realize that it was already late, so before I went home, I went straight to the restroom near the faculty room.

I am still caressing my aching shoulder as I approached the toilet and smiled without people around.

I'm about to open the door when I heard two voices that seemed to be fighting from inside so I couldn't continue opening it. I looked around and made sure if anyone else could hear, so when I saw that I was the only person here, I froze where I was standing.

"Stop it, Freen. I told you I don't love you anymore!" of course, whose voice was that but nita's and they were together again inside.

"Why? You just saw that professor right away, you fell in love right away? Really, Nita?" Miss Freen's voice said bitterly.

But what?? She also changed to another prof? Who is it?
"That's enough, Freen. I really don't want to." Her voice said giving up.

"W-what did you see in that professor that you didn't see in me? Tell me, Nita! What?!" Her voice was getting louder and I could hear the movements inside as if they were pushing
each other.

"Stop! I'm tired, Freen. Don't bother me anymore, please. I'm done."

I heard footsteps approaching and I quickly hid on the side of the toilet . After a while I heard the door open and close and Miss Freen sobbing again inside.

When I was sure that Nita had left, I slowly turned the lock and went inside. Miss Freen and I immediately met our eyes, which were now red and swollen again.

"You're crying again." I started and once again grabbed a handkerchief from my pocket and held it out.

She wiped away the tears with her palms without even paying attention to the handkerchief I was handing to her.

"Stop offering me your handkerchief if you don't want to catch a cold from me again." She said seriously without taking her eyes off the mirror. Her eyes are still swelling with tears.

"So, you remember me." I am amused. She reminds me of that day but it's like she didn't remember ? Isn't she not going to be responsible for touching my boobies?!

"Of course, you were the only one who listened to our conversation at the club ."
Aaahhh. She Only remembered that side . Psh!

"I bet you heard us again earlier. Do you really have a habit of listening to other people's issues?" She asked gruffly as she was now washing her hands.

"No, ma'am. It's really destiny that makes a way for us to meet again." I tried to joke to lighten the atmosphere inside. We've been here for a while, but she didn't even glance at me.

I heard her snorted and didn't speak again.

"Why? Aren't you surprised? Every time you cry, I'm always by your side, Ma'am. It's like fate is saying that maybe I'm the one for you." I said and smile .

I saw her eyebrows meet me and she finally looked at me. "You're not my type, Miss Armstrong. It's not because you know that your classmate and I have a relationship that I'm going to date you, who is a student of mine." Please let's be respectful here .

I pouted my lips and stared at her face. "You're blind, ma'am.

I'm a beautiful, sexy, kind, rich, responsible child...you don't have to look for anything else. I have everything, Miss Chankima." I said scratching my head .

But to be honest, it hurts a little bit to hear from her that I'm not her type like....am I ugly? Am I taking not beautiful enough? Haaaay!

I suddenly flinched when I noticed her slowly approaching me after I said those. She's looking straight into my eyes and I couldn't pull back because my feet felt like they were nailed to the cement.

"You know, Miss Armstrong ...it's not all about the physical appearance, the sexy body, or wealth. It's all about something our heart could only see and feel that our eyes couldn't."

My heart fluttered when her fingers touched my chin and lifted it up causing our eyes to meet. I felt like I was going to run out of breath when I realized that her face and body were so close to me. I could also feel and smell her minty and sweet breath and her warm body that made my heart beat faster.

"No matter how many times you say that you have everything, or if you are the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world, if it's not you who's making this beat ..." at the same time, she pointed to her chest.

"All of it'll gonna be useless."

After she said that, she quickly let go of the collar of my polo shirt and left the place without another word.

When she disappeared from my sight, it was as if my knees were leaning against the sink. Gosh! She's really different. She's different, Becky!

Whether I admit it or not, even if it's all just a joke to me, this is still really painful for me she make me look like there's no hope that she will never ever like me. 'Cause I know deep inside, I wanted her... I wanted her in my life.