Chapter 34

As we walked down the aisle my arm was interlocked with Pharaoh's. It was a big church with colored windows of ancient prophets and the one with Jesus Christ was in the middle of the church where the middle of the alter was. Pharaoh didn't introduce me to this very silent guest he just kept walking me down the aisle.

The guest also had no heart beats so they must be vampires. We got to the alter and we stood facing each other with our sides to the man standing at the alter. I then realized the man had I grin on his face which surprised me because everyone else was serious.

"Today we have gathered here to witness our friend of centuries marry the woman who has captured his heart and he will not let her let it go." The man at the alter said "Do you take Avia Seraphina Faraday to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The man asked looking at Pharaoh "I do" Pharaoh said looking straight at me. "Were getting married!?" I blurted out but then quickly covered my mouth.

I heard the woman giggle, it was strong yet feminine. "Yes, is that a problem? We'll do all the fancy stuff once your more established in the vampire world" Pharaoh said putting up my chin. We were in front of other people, so I was sure I would've been blushing if I could. "No it's not I just didn't expect it to be so soon" I said incredulous. "You think that's fast just wait until he gets inside you" I heard the green haired boy call out.

They all chuckled in a very conservative manner and Pharaoh just kept looking at me "And we won't slow down" Pharaoh said that animalistic desire in his eyes. I tried to look away but he forced me to look back up at him "Stop running away from how much I want you and let me make you scream" Pharaoh said then bit his lip. I couldn't speak, it was either from how incredibly shy everyone made me or from lack of experience to know what to say.

"Finish" Pharaoh said to the man standing in between us still holding my face which made me look at him. "Very well" the man replied.