Prologue

"And here is our Customer Service team. Your desk will be right here," the manager says as she was giving Liam a tour of the place. Liam just got hired at this ac company and he was a tad nervous about how this will go.

"Guys, this is Liam. This is his first day on the team," The manager speaks and Liam sees about 5 heads pop up from their cubicles. "Liam, this is Danielle, Eleanor, Shawn, Niall, and our team lead Louis," the manager says and Liam gives them a little wave. "If you have any questions and I'm not around or if you don't feel like asking me, then he would be the one that you would go to. Trust me, he knows a lot. Let's see... Louis you've been here..." "About to be 5 years. I know a bit about the RNC, so I can tell you a little bit about that." "Yeah he started there, but then he got a taste of what it's like over here, and now he's stuck," she joked and Louis rolled his eyes.

"We'll be right back. Just gotta to get everywhere else," she says and they nodded their heads. She started to walk and Liam followed.

They get to all of the departments before they reach the RNC.

"And here is our RNC. They deal with our builders and they schedule our crews. Guys, this is Liam. He is going to be new in Customer Service starting today." "Hello," everyone says in unison before they slowly looked away from their monitor to look at Liam.

"Over here we have Taylor. She handles the kitchen vents, trims, and grill seals. Nick and he deals with the ac sets and exterior trims. Ed who handles the ac starts. Zayn and he deals with copper runs, final inspections, and details after rough. Then we have their team lead Harry. He is in charge of unoccupied service, final and energy testing, details after the final stage, and he does distribute the scheduling emails. He's been here..." "Almost 5 years." "Yeah. He was in Customer service before, but he practically switched with Louis when he saw how it was over here. Any new construction questions or scheduling questions can either go to him or the manager of this department, Ross. He's currently out for today," she says and Liam nods his head.

"How do I tell the difference between final and rough?" "Well, I guess if you are transferring calls, then you would need to know that, so... Harry?" "If the home is in its final stage then the ac set and trim have been completed. Rough is obviously when the set and trims aren't done yet. You won't have to worry about it too much. I'll likely just tell you if you ask me," he tells Liam and he smiled a little. "Okay, and that's about the end of it, so let's just go back to our area and I'll start training you," she said and Liam nodded his head. They headed back and he went to work!

Hopefully all will go well!
💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼

Hopefully all will go well!💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼