Tea party with a killer robot (Cyn x child reader platonic!)

Being a frequent resident in the Elliot manor means you get to meet a drone one day leave the next only to return finding them dismantled due a simple error. Not to mention most of the others there were very strict to the point of making even a sergeant shake in their boots. It was just a normal trip like always, your parents out on a business trip leaving you with your cousin Tessa. Tessa. The girl was strange but that's something you and her had in common. Unlike most who use the drones as slaves you and her treated them as more of friends. A few you've grown quiet attached too were N,J,V, they were always so sweet granite J was a bit harsh or blunt when she spoke but she always meant well. But when Tessa brought in an old drone you couldn't help but be intrigued by their arrival

Y/N pov!
The manor was quiet tonight, and Tessa was already dead asleep in her bed holding her narwhale plushy. a small sigh left my mouth as I climbed out of my bed to go grab myself some tea to help my nerves. cautiously creeping over to the door to avoid the floorboards creaking under my feet and carefully twisting the old doorknob just enough to allow me to slip out and close it without a sound. With the hardest part out of the way I let out a sigh as the door close with the quietest of clicks.

"why are you Awake. confused expression" A fairly new voice spoke startling me almost into falling back into the door. I turn my attention to them see it was the new drone.. Cyn was her name I believe, her head tilted to the side for a few second before she lifted it up with her palm. "oh sorry you spooked me Cyn, I was just heading to the kitchen for some tea to help me sleep." I spoke quietly to hope that Tessa doesn't wake up. Cyn blinked a few time the small buzzing noise coming from her system as she smiled. "can I accompany for tea? small smile" she spoke again. I held back a small chuckle from her narrating herself. "sure you can buddy come on" I reached out my hand for her to hold so we could walk to the kitchen together.

Cyn took a step back in confusion. A small frown formed on my face as I began to pull my hand away but sudden she snatched my hand into her own. Maybe she was just taking a second to register what I was trying to do? We began to walk towards the kitchen having to stop and let Cyn balance herself due to her wobbly state. Once we got down There were these weird. Camera things that had like giant crab claws. The camera seem to be helping to brew some hot water for the tea. I look a Cyn concerned as I hid behind her. "No worry friend, It is a part of me. The SOLVER the fabric of the void! comforting smile" she reached up wobbly patting my head as one of the claws came over pulling out two chairs at the kids table.

The caution was still evident in my steps as suddenly the claw scooped me up and gently placed me in the chair as Cyn sat in her own fitting her dress slightly as she then lifts her hand this odd symbol forming making my eyes spark in childish wonder. The symbol then formed around a tea set that was on the counter and around the sugar jar as it lifted the items off the counter and over to the children's table. "Wow! what was that! that was so cool Cyn its like your magical!" I spoke practically bouncing in my seat. "Giggle, The SOLVER is better then magic. the SOLVER will allow the new era to start." She spoke as this 'solver' put tea bags in my tea cups and poured the boiling water into the cup carefully. Not sure what this 'new era' is but I feel like it will be amazing if this so called 'solver' is behind it.

Once the tea was done steeping the claw held up a sugar cube as Cyn spoke "sugar friend?" Another claw pour what looked like boiling oil into Cyn teacup, a odd lump in the thick liquid. I Gave a nod as the claw cautiously placed the sugar cube in my teacup. "thank you for helping Cyn" I smiled gently mixing my tea and blowing it a bit to allow me to sip at it. Cyn had a blank expression almost shocked from the thank you. "No problem Friend. giggle" She sipped at her cup mumbling the words 'light sip' the oil spilled a bit on her making me frown as I set down my cup and grabbed a handkerchief and stood up to help wipe off as much as I could. "if they see your uniform dirty they could punish you, If it stains I'm sure I have extra so you don't get punished." I spoke softly as I cleaned their dress. the claw gripped the back of my Pjs and put me back in my seat. "No worry's friend. enjoy liquid and get rest for your Human body." The claw then gently patted the top of my head the small teeth on it catching my hair but not pulling. 

3rd person
As Time went on the two finished their drinks, Cyn helped Y/N back to their room and into their bed and as they went to go charge themself they heard the solver. "im aware...im sure we can find a way to have them like us. ominous giggle" Cyn spoke with the solver as she would enjoy a friend to stay with her when she enacts her plan, of course. Y/n will need adjustments in time.

Yay! 2nd request done! I honestly love writing for Cyn cause their my personal fav. Im not sure if i will continue this one but i might depending on what the request thinks / If i have time