Introduction

"Okay, are we ready to start the Introduction you two?" I say, smiling.

"Yep! How about you, Diego?" Dylan says, smiling.

"Uhm, I guess so...?" He says, shrugging.

"Okay, great!" I grab the camera and drag it in front of the college students. I then get the camera ready, and start counting down.

"3! 2! 1! KABOOIE!" I say, making sure to not trip over the camera bag.

"Okay, so we say things that will happen in the story...? Okay..." Dylan murmurs, while Diego just starts, tired of Dylan taking forever.

"The name's Diego, I'm Hispanic, 19, and 5'4." As he said the last part, Dylan started bursted out laughing. Diego scoffs, and continues speaking.

"I have straight A's, as I am learning in Digital and Traditional Art, and I often overwork myself... Ughhh, anyway, I have a Medusa tattoo that Dylan did for me, with his dumbass self. Anyway, I don't talk to others other than him because of past trauma. I don't have a mom, and I won't have a dad if I can't restrain Dylan to not kill him. Anyway, uhhh, as you can see, I have glasses. And uhm, Creator, just show a picture of me, I'm not explaining myself! Oh right, I'm trans-male." Diego groans, huffing.

" Diego groans, huffing

"FUCK!!" I yelled. I then turn the camera to Dylan.

"Okay, so my name is Dylan, and I'm White, 20, and 6'8!" Dylan says, dodging Diego's punch by a millimeter.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"For being tall..." He murmurs.

"Anyway, I have A's and B's, and I am learning how to do tattoos in college. I often use fruit or Diego as a test subject!❤ Oh, and I've been to Juvenile a few times because of Diego's dad!😋 A few more things is that I give calming hugs, which Diego won't let me hug anyone else, but that's fine! Anyway, I'm gay, and so is Diego! He loves cuddles!" Diego punches him, flustered.

"Am not gay!" He huffs, flustered.

"Oh right, here's how he looks!" I say, putting up an image of Dylan.

"Anyway, this has been chaos, I'll be posting the first chapter of these two whenever I can because school starts in less than two weeks! Bye!" I turn off the camera and teleport the two back into their universe

"Now, time to tell my parents I fell again and messed up my ankle for the millionth time!!"

(There will most likely be tons of angst and Trigger warnings, especially on the first chapter!!)