Jaden Starts With The Man In The Mirror

As Jaden walked into his room, he collapsed onto his bed, sighing. He pushed out all of the day's stress and every worry on his mind with every breath out. As Jaden unwinded in his room he lurched out of bed to lock the door: This is his time, and nobody would interrupt his time.

    Jaden slowly pulled off his shirt, nobody was around to gawk at his body. He threw himself down onto his sheets, retreating inside himself introspectively.

   Jaden found himself sitting alone for hours laying in place running the day through his mind. "Did she really think that I was staying longer?" "Why was he asking me where the beer was? I was across the store."

   Night fell upon him as the daylight peering through the window retreated back to it's abode. Jaden stood up suddenly, finding himself lightheaded due to his time alone laying about. He turned on his bed lamp and closed his windows, locking himself away from anybody else, allowing him to truly be himself. He could tell his family was asleep the steady drone of the living room's television was gone and the house was left in a still.

   Finally breaking the silence Jaden uttered, "Damn, I look thick as fuck." To himself after  walking to the mirror. "Oh..." Jaden thought, with nobody about to appreciate his body, he would have to take matters into his own hands.

   Jaden slowly reaches down, caressing his body from the nape to his hips, tugged at his sweatpants band. He slipped his fingers below his waist and touching upon his sensitive skin that stretched between his hip bone to his taint. His fingers crossed from his pale, untanned, private skin; to the unlit dark hidden area under his under garments.

   The warm sensation he felt from his under carriage clashed with the cool touch of his taint's skin. As he felt pleasure shoot from his dick through his entire body he clenched his toes in response. The foreplay as he looked himself in the eyes was more than he could take. He fell upon his mattress, overwhelmed with the feeling his felt. As Jaden felt more and more he ripped the remainder of his clothes off and threw them, with zero regard for where they landed.

   Jaden slowly grasped his member and stroked it back and forth.