Chapter 21

A beautiful couple sleeping on bed sun rays peaking through the curtains kissing their skin, Jungkook is sleeping half naked hands wrapped around his wife who is snuggling in his warm naked chest, Tae's head resting on Jungkook's chest while his one hand wrapped around Jungkook.

Jungkook slowly open his eyes he yawn and look down he smile seeing his wife sleeping peacefully, he carefully tugged Tae's hair behind his ear which are kissing his bread cheeks.

" wify wake up " whisper Jungkook cupping Tae's face.

Tae start waking up from his deep slumber he blink his eyes and first thing he saw his husband's chest, he look up and smile a little.

" good morning " mumble Tae snuggling in Jungkook's chest.

" good morning " said Jungkook kissing his forehead.

" you know I saw a dream " said Jungkook rubbing Tae's naked arm as Tae still wearing party dress and Tae hummed.

" I saw you and me sitting on a throne we are looking vary royal " said Jungkook and Tae look up at him chin resting on his chest.

" and " ask Tae gaining Jungkook's attantion who seems to get lost in some thoughts.

" I don't know why but the castle which I saw in dreams seems familiar like I had see it in real " said Jungkook looking at Tae.

" just a dream don't think too much " replied Tae and Jungkook smile he lean down and pack Tae's lips.

" you just need an excuse to kiss me " said Tae.

" I lost my control whenever you are so close to me " said Jungkook lovingly and Tae chuckle lightly.

" now let get up Mr Jeon or mom gonna again tease us " said Tae trying to sit up on the bed but in a blink he find himself under Jungkook who is hovering over him.

" what are you doing " said Tae look at him hand resting on Jungkook's chest.

" did I made you uncomfortable " ask Jungkook looking at him with bambi eyes and Tae smile he trace his fingers till his shoulder than locking his hand behind his nape.

" nope you can never make me uncomfortable " said Tae softly making Jungkook smile who lean down and again pack his lips.

" I see you are showering me with your love and kisses since yesterday " said Tae when Jungkook start to blow raspberries on Tae's neck where the tattoo is shining.

" I like it when it shine " said Jungkook in his neck kissing here and there softly making Tae giggle.

" stop it's ticking " said Tae between his giggles while Jungkook start to kiss his coller bones and shoulder more smiling listening his giggles.

" gosh your giggles are doing something inside me " said Jungkook backing away from his neck now looking at giggling Tae.

" your giggles sounds music to my ears " said Jungkook affectionately cupping Tae's face who stop giggling now looking at him back.

Jungkook lean slowly and Tae too lean lifting his face a little up and both close their eyes feeling eachothers lips, Jungkook press his head down making Tae's head resting on the pillow.

Lips moving in sync Jungkook creases Tae's head tangling his finger in his dark silky hairs while Tae's hand cupping Jungkook's cheeks.

Both tattoos start to shine they both break the kiss and open their eyes both's eyes are shining Jungkook's eyes are red while Tae's are green.

" Asher I missed you " whisper Tae in a desperation tone as a tear slip from the corner of his left eye.

Jungkook lean and kiss his tears " I missed you too my Macaria " whisper Jungkook kissing his forehead and Tae hugged him tightly hiding his face in Jungkook's neck who circle his waist kissing his neck every now and them.

Suddenly their room's door get opened with a loud thund and a girl enter in the room.

" JUNGK- " she shout but got freeze seeing Jungkook whose eyes are shining bloody red looking at her with murderous gaze.

" FUCKING. GET. LOST. BEFORE. I. TEAR. YOU. INTO. PIECES. " growl Jungkook in deep voice at the moment he looking like as if someone had possessed him but the girl still frozen on her spot making Jungkook more angery than he already is.

A black ring form in Jungkook's bloody red eyes around his pupils which are looking like a lava the girl flew out from the room outside and her back hit with the pillar making her loose her concious and the door of the room got close.

Jungkook closed his eyes and the black ring disappear from his eyes and he hugged Tae tightly smelling his sweet scent.

After 10 min. Taekook both back away from the hug their eyes are normal now both looking at eachother with a smile Tae's cheeks are tinted red and Jungkook frown.

" baby why are you crying " said Jungkook worriedly wiping the tear from his cheeks and Tae look in confusion.

" am not crying " said Tae.

" but your eyelashes are wet " said Jungkook seeing his wet lashes and Tae touch his eye and frown founding them wet.

" I don't know " said Tae looking at Jungkook. ( so yes they both don't know what had happened just now they don't remember the things which happened after their eyes shone, even Tae still didn't know Jungkook's eyes were shining red neither Jungkook but they know that they were kissing )

Taekook come downstairs and find everyone in living room with a new face.

" what's going on " said Jungkook looking at them.

" what you did to my daughter " accused Ae-cha and Jungkook give her a confused look.

" kook did Sinha go to your room " ask Bora.

" no what happened " said Jungkook.

" you are lying " said Ae-cha again.

" Mrs Shean stop accusing kook " said Bora firmly glaring at her.

" who is she " ask Tae about the girl who is looking at Jungkook with fear.

" she is her daughter Sinha " said Jieun boringly.

" what happened to her " ask Tae seeing the bandage wrapped around her head.

" don't know maids found her injured in corridor " said Wooji munching chips.

" you did it I know tell Sinha " said Ae-cha glaring at Taekook.

" yes tell Sinha " said Bora looking at Sinha.

" I was going to " said Sinha looking at Jungkook but a fear crawl inside her when she saw the same black ring inside Jungkook's eyes and a little murderous smirk.

Tae follow Sinha's gaze and look at Jungkook who's eyes again turned normal before Tae could see them, he look at Tae and shrug his shoulder.

" I don't know " said Sinha looking down in fear.

" good now you pack your bags and leave you come for marriage right and marriage is already done Wooji Jieun show aunt the way of door " said Bora blankly.

" aunt this way " said Wooji and Jieun showing the door standing either side with a grin.

Ae-cha and her daughter left from the Jeon mansion.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

do votes and comments ❣️
see you guys in next chapter
byebye