ˏˋ°22*➷ 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 & 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐬

╰┈➤ ❝ [ Luck of the draw only draws the unlucky ] ❞

GETTING KIDNAPPED WAS DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF KIM JI-AN'S NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS. The possibility of being kidnapped had never really crossed her mind before. But she was sure that if she had given it more thought, her made up experience would have been way different to the current one. First of all, she would've imagined getting thrown into a white van and getting possibly knocked out by some masked mens with intimidating figures. Then she would be taken to an abandoned warehouse, where she will be tied to a chair to get tortured unless she gave the kidnappers what they desired. Resulting in, either being killed or rescued.

But her actual experience was nothing like it. She was not thrown into a white van by intimidating mens, but instead she was forced to walk five blocks with some ignorant guys who were gripping the heck out of her arms to prevent her from running away. They were also very knowledgeable about what streets to take to avoid being seen by anyone. No, she was not taken to an abandoned warehouse, but instead she was taken to the most random place of all places. A karaoke room.

Was she getting tortured by her kidnappers? Absolutely not. Unless hearing awful vocals counted as a form of torture. She couldn't complain though, after all she didn't want to die. Kim Ji-an was sitting on the sofa when Sung-yong came and sat beside her. Ji-an shifted on spot not liking having him so close to her.

Sung-yong placed his arm on the back of the sofa leaning to his side to face Ji-an. "Give me your phone."

Ji-an bite the inside of her cheek to stop herself from saying something she shouldn't. It wouldn't be smart of her. So, reluctantly she took her phone out of her bag and handed it to him. Sung-yong unlocked the phone with the help of Ji-an's face and went into her contacts. He scrolled until he found Han Seo-jun's contact.

"I would've expected some cringy nickname or at least a couple of cute emojis but there's nothing in sight." The boy said, raising an eyebrow at the girl. "You don't enjoy that type of stuff?"

Kim Ji-an smiled sweetly at him but her eyes might have just been killing him. "There's a lot of things I don't enjoy. For example, getting kidnapped. So could we get this over with?"

Sung-yong laughed, "You got an attitude." He looked her up and down. "I see why Han Seo-jun likes you."

Now, that was something that almost had Ji-an throwing up. The girl looked away from Sung-yong not having it in her to continue looking at him. But from her peripheral vision she could see him raise the phone to his ear. There was like two seconds of silence before Sung-yong spoke again.

"Hey, Han Seo-jun. You must've picked up right away because it's your girlfriend." He greeted and Ji-an tried to hear Seo-jun's voice but it was hard to do so with how loud the music was playing. "You have ten minutes to get to the karaoke room downtown. I'll be waiting, so hurry up over here. I miss you." The last part he said it in a mocking voice obviously trying to get in Seo-jun's nerves.