The Bond: Chapter 6

I came back inside and hurridly looked through the bag. I found what I was looking for and pulled out a world map. It was littered with stickers. They represented places I had been. I pulled a yellow sticker off and replaced it with a white one. It showed where I had found my air brother. Reds were everywhere as they showed places I had tried and failed to find my brothers. Two yellow stickers were covering part of Dubai and America. These were the predicted locations for our other two brothers. Italy held a blue sticker. My sticker.

"So this white ones me?" Skale asked leaning over the out stretched map.

"Yeah. These two yellows are the other location possibilities for the others. Your's was right so maybe they are too." I sighed "So Dubai or America? Your choice." I looked up at him.

"I think south of France." he said.

"That's not on the list. Just in case you didn't notice." I retorted adding touches of sarcasm.

"I know but I've got a holiday planned there for next weekend. I'm going with a friend and his children and I don't want to cancel."

"Well what do you think I'm going to say? Its hardly convienient, is it? I would rather be moving towards one of our brothers but..."

"Great. I'm going to go pack."

I sighed and admitted defeat. This might not be smart.