5. Destination

Nysa Pov

Nysa Pov

"Ladies and gentlemen, VISTARA welcomes you to bangalore. The local time is 10PM. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle, clear until we are parked at the gate."

Finally , I'm at my destination after 2 hours . We came out of the plane and after that I took my luggage .

I was heading towards the exit when someone tapped my shoulder, when I turned around it was a girl wearing red crop top with white skirt.

She was looking so cute and hot at the same time. *dreamy*stares*

"Yes" she looked at my bag then at me.

Haaye , if I was a boy , I would have proposed her right here , for marriage, yes!

"I think this one is yours " she forwarded the torquish colour luggage towards me . And yes it was mine as it has wolfchan and leebit Keychain attached with it .

What a dumbass I'm to forgot it.

"I'm sorry actually I was just I mean " Now I'm making things awkward, fuxk it.

"Hey ,it's ok" She smiled and took her one with her.

Duh bish! Now where I have to go .

I think , I should get an award , for forgetting everything.
Cuz I forget to ask my mum that whose gonna pick me up from the airport.

Hehe I'm sure , unhone bola hoga and main bhool gyi . Ab mujhe rona aa rha h .

Should I call my mom and get a scolding or just stand here and wait .

"UNCLE " That same girl shouted ,she ran towards a man who might be her uncle and they hugged each other , Ab mujhe aur rona aa rha h, cuz I'm already being a homesick.

I'm here outside , waiting and deciding, what should I do?
I can't even book a cab, should I stay at a hotel today and tomorrow, main college ja kr us professor se milke , unhe kuchh bhi bol dungi .

Kya mst plan , muah!

I was just checking some hotel online , when I heard someone calling my name , hain??

He was the same man who came to pick up that girl.

"You are Nysa, Mr Mittal' Daughter " he said and I just nodded.

"Oh , I'm your professor's husband , jinke ghar aap rukne wali h"

Thank god , he came at right time but

"I'm sorry actually -" he was about to explain and I kinda get it, he might had get too emotional seeing his daughter.

"It's ok , sir . We should leave " He just nodded before we can proceed further.