insert cool title here

What happened today? Marddy thinks.

Marddy has a few friends. Charger and Lamp are her closest. She means it not literally. As in not actually her charger or her lamp. She actually doesn't have two friends. She named the first things her eyes laid on. They do not mean anything metaphorically. That is what she likes to think.

For Marddy to start explaining what happened, she would have to no choice but to give background information. She thinks that it is boring too but it would'nt make much sense without it so she tells you to live with it.

Charger and Lamp. Marddy met Charger when they were young in school. Charger knew Lamp and they were good friends. Marddy knew Charger and were friends. She thinks this is strange, but she didn't know Lamp until they were alot older, Lamp was in a different class.

They ended up in the same school and the same classroom.

There, in the new school and new classroom, they met Punch Holder. Marddy would have named Punch Holder Calendar, but it would start with the same letter as Charger, which she thinks would confuse others and herself. Look at the effort she puts into this. She thinks you should appreciate her more.

Punch Holder did not take a liking to Charger. Marddy didn't know when exactly did she realised it. Maybe she knew it from the beginning. But she ignored that fact as a happy group of four would be perfect for lots of group activities. Something like that, Marddy knows that it is something to cherish.

To many out there, they feel they have no friends. Marddy had simulated an environment one day during Biology where she had no one to sit with during lunch. Throughout her life before she went to the new school, she had no one to sit with for lunch. 3 years wandering around the canteen for half an hour then returning to class to continue lessons.

Marddy thinks that her social life back then was not most likely not as dramatic as she remembered. But she remembered the lonely feeling. That nobody cares.

She would like to tell anyone out there who feel that they do not have friends to hang on and wish hard. She feels that if they try hard enough, they would find some. Eventually.

She would also like to tell them this: Too bad 4 u.

What was the point of all this? Marddy thinks. And she doesn't know, perhaps she's too lazy to explain the rest of the things about chargers and lamps. That is probably the case.

Marddy is fully aware that the proper term for "Punch Holder" is actually "Hole Puncher". She will however continue using Punch Holder for she knows that Charger would find it relentlessly annoying.