Chapter 1

NOTE: You can comment on your opinion without disrespecting the writer of this story. This story has not yet been edited. You might encounter grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors.

Pasenya na rin kung medyo magulo yung language preference. Naguguluhan pa kasi ko kung full English, full tagalog, or tag-lish. Gomenasaaaaiiiii! Baguhan pa lang ako sa larangang ito kaya alam kong marami pa akong kailangang e-improve. I hope you understaaaand!

ENJOY READING!

CHAPTER 1

Alison's POV

"At 8 a.m., you have a board meeting with the board members to discuss the issue of the lost money. Following that, you have a lunch date with Ms. Suarez at La Piazza. Then, at 3 o'clock, there's a meeting scheduled with Mr. Torres to discuss his investments. Finally, you must finish the papers that need to be signed today. That's all, Mr. Croft," I said confidently while following Mr. Croft, who had just arrived and was heading to his office.

"Wait," he stopped walking and faced me. "A lunch date with Kirvy? I don't remember anything about that," he asked, frowning.

"About that, sir. Your grandfather arranged the meeting with her."

"What?!" he shouted angrily, causing other employees to look at him. He glanced at them. "What the hell are you looking at?!" They immediately returned to their work out of fear. He continued walking and entered his office.

"Cancel that d*mn lunch date," he said, sitting in his swivel chair and opening his laptop.

"But sir—" I started, but he cut me off.

"Since when did you start questioning my decisions, Ms. Peige?" he asked seriously. If anyone else heard him, they would probably be scared to death. But not me. I smiled and answered his question.

"Since the night you made a mistake that almost put the company at risk, Mr. Croft," I said, emphasizing the word 'mistake.' His expression darkened, but I didn't back down.

"Mr. Croft, you must understand. You must attend the lunch date with Ms. Suarez because her father is one of your biggest stockholders. And your grandfather is a close friend of Ms. Suarez's grandfather. This will benefit the company." I explained to him.

"I don't give a damn, Ms. Peige. Cancel that lunch date! makaka alis ka na!" he said and continued working on his laptop.

I ignored his request and chose to stay put rather than leave. Hindi ako nagpatinag and I stomped my latest Prada stilettos on the floor, ensuring the noise was loud enough to grab his attention. He shot me a disapproving glance, but I simply raised an eyebrow in response. Frustrated, he covered his face with his hands.

"Fine! I'll attend that d*mn lunch! Masaya ka na!?" he said in frustration, and I smiled.

"Of course, Mr. Croft. Ihahanda ko lang ang coffee niyo. If you need anything else, I'll be outside. Enjoy your day!" I said with a teasing smile.

"F*CK!" dining ko bago ako lumabas sa opisina niya, but I just laughed at him.

"Iba ka tala, best friend! You're the only one brave enough to talk back to Mr. Croft like that!" sabi sa'kin ng best friend ko na si Fryle Parker, ang assistant manager ng general management department.

I chuckled softly at her words. "Alam mo... kaya mo rin naman yan. Kailangan mo lang konting tapang." I said, chuckling.

"Anong klaseng tapag yung sinasabi mo beh? Purong kape ba dapat para sobra sa tapang? Ang intimidating kaya ni boss! baka mawalan pako ng trabaho kapag nagtapang-tapangan ako sa kanya!"