Prologue

The tranquil night in Delhi was a stark contrast to the storm brewing within the walls of Ruhana's maternal home. Nestled in a quiet corner of the city, the house stood as a sanctuary of sorts, far removed from the turbulent world outside. The moon cast a soft glow through the sheer curtains, bathing the room in a serene, silvery light. It was within these comforting surroundings that Nitya found herself grappling with a tumultuous mix of emotions.

Nitya sat on the edge of a neatly made bed, her fingers nervously fidgeting with the edges of the blankets. The room, though elegantly furnished, seemed to close in on her, amplifying the overwhelming weight of her situation. Her mind was a whirlwind of confusion and despair, torn between the remnants of her shattered dreams and the faint glimmers of hope that Ruhana and Vineet had offered her.

The distant hum of Delhi's bustling streets provided a faint backdrop to the silence that enveloped the room. Outside, life continued its unyielding march, indifferent to the personal tragedies unfolding within. But here, in this cocoon of relative calm, Nitya's thoughts raced with a chaotic intensity. Her once-bright future had unraveled in the blink of an eye, leaving her stranded in a world where she felt more alone than ever.

Ruhana's footsteps were soft but purposeful as she entered the room, her presence a calming force in the midst of Nitya's turmoil. The gentle rustling of her sari and the soft jingle of her bangles were the only sounds that accompanied her. Sitting beside Nitya, Ruhana placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder, the warmth of her touch a stark contrast to the icy dread that gripped Nitya.

"Nitya, tumhe darne ki zarurat nahi hai," Ruhana said, her voice steady and soothing. "Tum yahan safe ho."

Nitya turned to face Ruhana, her eyes brimming with unshed tears

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nitya turned to face Ruhana, her eyes brimming with unshed tears. The gravity of her situation pressed heavily on her, and she struggled to find solace in the words of Ruhana. "Ruhana bhabhi, mere papa ne mujhe chhod diya hai. Aur Aniket... woh bhi nahi hai mere saath. Kya yeh sahi hai?" Her voice was choked with emotion, the weight of her father's disownment and Aniket's absence almost too much to bear.

Ruhana's eyes softened with empathy as she took a deep breath, carefully choosing her words. "Yeh sab mushkil hai. Lekin yeh samajhna zaruri hai ki tum aur tumhara baccha safe hain. Tum dono ke liye hum yahan hain." Her reassurance was genuine, but it did little to dispel the shadows of fear that loomed over Nitya.

The door creaked open as Vineet stepped inside, his expression a mixture of concern and determination

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The door creaked open as Vineet stepped inside, his expression a mixture of concern and determination. The sight of his wife and Nitya in such distress was a stark reminder of the personal stakes involved. He walked over and gently placed a hand on Nitya's other shoulder, his touch grounding and steady. "Hum dono tumhare saath hain, Nitya. Humari families ke beech chaahe jo bhi hua ho, lekin hum tumhe aur tumhare bacche ko zaroor sambhalenge."

Nitya's lips trembled as she spoke, the rawness of her feelings evident in her voice

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nitya's lips trembled as she spoke, the rawness of her feelings evident in her voice. "Par yeh sab bahut complex hai. Mujhe lagta hai ke sab kuch ulajh gaya hai." The words seemed to escape her in a rush, as if saying them out loud would somehow make her situation more real.

Ruhana shook her head slowly, her demeanor calm and reassuring. "Sab kuch mein time lega. Abhi tumhare liye zaroori hai ke tum khud ka aur apne bacche ka dhyaan rakho. Tumhe is waqt mein mazboot banna hoga Nitya." Her advice was both practical and heartfelt, a guiding light amidst the darkness that had descended upon Nitya's life.

Vineet gave a gentle smile, though his eyes betrayed the concern he felt. "Haan Nitya ye baccha sirf tumhara nahi hamara bhi hai . Aur jab waqt aayega, humari family bhi samjhegi. Tumhe sirf apne aaj pe focus karna chahiye."

The weight of Vineet's words settled over Nitya, offering her a small, fragile comfort. The complexity of her situation was undeniable, but the presence of Ruhana and Vineet provided a sense of security that she desperately needed. Their support was a lifeline, pulling her back from the edge of despair.

Ruhana patted Nitya's back gently, her touch both firm and comforting. "Sab kuch theek ho jayega, Nitya. Tumhe bas apni himmat banaye rakhni hogi." Her words were a promise of hope, a beacon in the storm of uncertainty that had engulfed Nitya.

As the night stretched on, the three of them settled into a quiet routine. Ruhana and Vineet worked to make Nitya as comfortable as possible, their actions a testament to their unwavering support. The home, though filled with the echoes of their unspoken worries, offered a rare moment of peace in the midst of chaos.

The hours slipped by, each minute a reminder of the challenges that lay ahead. Outside, Delhi continued its restless rhythm, oblivious to the personal dramas unfolding within the walls of Ruhana's home. Inside, the quiet of the room was punctuated only by the occasional rustle of fabric and the soft murmur of comforting words.

Ruhana, with her calm demeanor and practical approach, was a steady presence. She moved about the room, arranging things with the meticulous care of someone who understood the importance of providing comfort amidst crisis. Vineet, too, was a pillar of strength, his concern evident in every gesture and glance. Together, they formed a protective cocoon around Nitya, shielding her from the harsh realities of her situation.

Despite their efforts, the tension in the room was palpable. Nitya's mind was a tumult of thoughts, each one more distressing than the last. The sense of betrayal from her father, the uncertainty of Aniket's absence, and the daunting challenge of navigating the fractured relationships with both families all weighed heavily on her.

The night seemed endless, each hour blending into the next in a blur of anxiety and hope. The coming day would bring its own set of challenges, but for now, Nitya found a semblance of solace in the presence of those who cared for her.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 25 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

MUHAAFIZजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें