Character Introduction and story

Protagonist- 

Yatharth Khurrana

Age:* 25

Occupation:* Resident Cardiologist

*Personality:*- *Profession-Centered:* Before Yashasvi entered his life, Yatharth was intensely focused on his career, dedicating most of his time and energy to his work as a cardiologist.- *Serious & Dedicated:* Known for his commitment to his profession, he often prioritized his work over personal life and relationships.

 *Resilient:* Having grown up with a single mother who is a self-made businesswoman, he inherited a strong sense of perseverance and determination.- 

*Emotional Growth:* After meeting Yashasvi, Yatharth began to understand and explore his own emotions more deeply, gradually becoming more in touch with his personal feelings and relationships.

*Background:*

*Family:* Raised by his mother, Sonia Khurana, a successful businesswoman who has been the pillar of strength for him and his siblings, Abhinava and Anvi. He respects his mother a lot that he never questions. For him, his mother's can never be wrong. and Hates his father.

*Childhood:* His father's absence left a significant mark on his emotional development, making him cautious and somewhat reserved in personal relationships.

-Personality Traits:Confident & Charismatic: Commands respect and attention with his presence.Compassionate & Empathetic: Always prioritizes the well-being of his patients. Ambitious & Driven: Relentlessly pursues excellence in his career. 

Progressive & Open-Minded: Advocates for justice, equality, and modern thinking.

Appearance:

Physique: Tall, muscular, with a chiseled face and piercing brown eyes. Maintaining a fit physique through regular gym .

Background:

Origins: Born and raised in Delhi, from a wealthy and influential family.Education: Graduated from top medical schools, securing a prestigious residency.

Charity: Actively supports charitable causes and volunteers at local hospitals.  questions traditional beliefs. Prioritizes justice, compassion, and stands against injustice and discrimination.

Yashasvi Gupta

Age: 24

Occupation: Resident Pediatrician and yatharth's collegue

Personality: Kind & Compassionate: Known for her empathy and dedication to her patients, she has a gentle and caring demeanor.

Resilient: Despite challenges, she remains strong and determined, often putting others' needs before her own.

Secretly in Love: Has harbored feelings for Yatharth for years but fears jeopardizing their close friendship.

Background:

Career: A dedicated pediatrician who loves working with children and making a positive impact on their lives. 

Relationship with Yatharth: Yatharth's best friend and confidante, struggling with unspoken feelings and the fear of losing their friendship. 

Emotional Intelligence: Highly perceptive of others' emotions, often acting as a mediator and advisor among her friends and family.

Yashasvi's Sister: Radhika Gupta

Age: 18

Occupation: College Student

 Yashasvi's Father: Vikram Gupta

Age: 50

Occupation: Lawyer

Personality: Protective & Principled: Highly protective of his family, with a strong sense of justice and integrity.

Mother: Meera Gupta

Age: 48

Occupation: School Principal

Personality: Known for her caring nature and wisdom, she is the emotional anchor of her family.

Supportive: Always supportive of her children's aspirations and dreams, believing in their potential

Family Role: A loving mother who wants the best for her children, especially wishing for Yashasvi to find a life partner who will cherish and support her. Hopes that Yatharth, whom she deeply respects, will recognize Yashasvi's worth and form a loving partnership with her.

Brother: Aarav Gupta

Age: 20

Occupation: Engineering Student

*Family and Relatives of Yatharth Khurana*---*Mother: Megha Khurrana- *

Age:* 50- *Occupation:* Self-Made Businesswoman- 

*Personality:* - *Strong & Determined:* Resilient and unwavering, having built a successful career despite numerous challenges. -

 *Independent:* Fiercely self-reliant, having learned to thrive on her own after her husband left.- *Background:* - *Career:* Built her career from scratch, becoming a successful businesswoman with no influential family background to support her. 

 - *Family Role:* The primary caregiver and role model for her children, embodying strength and perseverance.
1. *Supportive Mother:* Provides unwavering support to Yatharth, Abhinava , and Anvi, guiding them through their personal and professional challenges.

---*Sister: Anvi Khurana*

*Age:* 18- *Occupation:* College Student- 

*Personality:* - *Sweet & Innocent:* Naturally kind and gentle, often bringing a sense of calm to her family. - *Curious:* Eager to understand the world around her, especially the mystery of her father's absence.

*Background:* - *Family Dynamics:* Has always been curious about her father, longing to meet him and understand why he abandoned the family. 

plays a supporting role as a pace keeper and bubbly nature

.Brother: Abhinava Khurana*-

 *Age:* 22- 

*Occupation:* Student (Pursuing Engineering in Indore)

 *Relationship:* In a serious relationship with Tanvi, a fellow student in Indore, and wishes to marry her but hasn't disclosed this to his family.

*Father: Rajeev Khurana*- *Age:* 55- *Occupation:* Businessman

 *Personality:* - *Ambitious & Ruthless:* Driven by his business ambitions, often at the expense of personal relationships. -

*Absent:* Has been absent from his family's life, living in the US and never visiting India to meet them.-

*Background:* - *Career:* A successful businessman who chose his career over his family, leading to deep-seated resentment and curiosity among his children. 

*Family Dynamics:* His absence has left a significant impact on his family's emotional landscape, particularly on Yatharth and Anvi.