🝮chapter 8: our date🝮

(SKIBIDI'S PERSPECTIVE)

it's been a few days since the night we shared our first kiss, and life has been treating me very well since then. it's like y/n is a beam of luck that spreads it around to other people. i'm such a lucky toilet! tonight, i'm getting ready for my date with them. right now i'm adjusting my tie and fixing all the flaws (even if they're just small ones) to be absolutely perfect for the love of my life.  

"y/n!! i'm done getting ready!! ( ˘ ³˘)" i say.

y/n comes out wearing the most extravagant outfit. i can't help but gaze in awe.

"DAYUM!!!!!! O////O" i exclaim.

"like what you see?" y/n says with a smooth tone of voice.

"yes baby, i love you so much. (^‿^✿)" i respond to y/n.

"i love you too hun!~ now get in the car, we have some stars waiting to be gazed at!" y/n says with a wink.

(Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE)

skibidi is looking dapper as ever. as soon as we get off the car, we get many stares. they don't like skibidi. but, they aren't me. skibidi looks at me with a bit of a worried expression.

"don't worry, they're just jealous of you because you're such a beautiful toilet." i reassure it.

"(*^‿^*)" skibidi smiles at me and kisses my cheek. we go walk over to a spot where many stars can be seen, and place our blanket down. 

"these stars are beautiful, y/n! (。♥‿♥。)" skibidi exclaims, admiring the beauty of all of the luminous stars in the sky.

"they may be beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." i say, in which skibidi respond with a flushed face and says: 

"oh, you! ^~^" 

me and skibidi both kiss and cuddle each other under the moonlight, admiring both the stars, and most importantly each other.