Chapter 2:

There he stood. The abomination. Right in front of him on the opposite side of the hall. *Look at him, that pale looking mf laughing without a care in the world* Jace thought hatefully. The pale looking human's name was Archie.

Archie fucking Sterling.

Jace's arch nemesis.

To be honest, Jace doesn't even remember when he started disliking the oblivious student on the other side of the hall, but he does know that he hated the obnoxious ass called Archie Sterling.

There were a lot of things Jace hated about Archie.

He hated how Archie was always better than him in every school subject, he hated his annoying smug expression he always wore when teasing Jace, he hated his raven black hair and ice blue eyes that made him so popular with girls and what he hated the most is how in middle school he outgrew him and is now standing at 6 feet. Don't mistaken, Jace wasn't short, he's about the same height as Noél 5'10, maybe even an inch or two taller, but at the end of the day, Archie still won in the height department.

Now in a foul mood he clicked his tongue and smashed his locker shut, gaining the attention of his two friends, who were still playing dog and owner. Upon seeing Jace angrily putting his bag on and then marching away in vexed steps that could rival Rumpelstilzchen's, they shared a look and followed.

Wanting to know why their friend was in the pleasurable mood he was in, Charlie asked: "What's wrong, Jace?" "Archie fucking Sterling is wrong!", Jace huffed. Charlie and Noel looked at each other in understanding.
"You know, I really don't get why you hate him so much. He's always been nice to me at least...", Noel wondered.

"What!? I think there are a lot of unlikeable things about that incompetent- Mhg!?" Charlie muffled his mouth. "Oh, my naïve little Noél..." -he patted Noél's back, before wiping away an invisible tear- "... let's not even start this debate; I fear it will never end. Oh! Mon Dieu!" Noél rolled his eyes at Charlie's poor attempt imitating a French accent.

The trio continued talking and bickering until they arrived at their destination. Well, at least Charlie's and Jace's. "Ok, bye guys. See y'all at the caféteria later" Noél had to go a bit further. He was a person who seriously studied, so most of his classes were advanced level. They each fist-bumped each other before Charlie and Jace went into the designated classroom.

Jace scanned the room and was relieved to see his usual spot free. The window seat at the far back. Jace's favourite spot, due to the fact that the teachers usually left him alone there and he could enjoy listening to music, while doodling.

After they each sat down a long groan escaped Jace's lips at the thought of having math first period. As if the subject wasn't difficult enough, no, the teacher also had to be difficult to handle. Professor Ivan. Probably Number 1. most hated teacher at this school.

He was a rather short half bold man with grey hair and wore outdated glasses with a thick black rim. Why do people hate him? Professor Ivan didn't only have zero understanding of how much homework to give, he also has an incredibly monotone voice that makes you lose interest in an instant. Jace would not even be surprised if half of the school is failing math, because of Professor Ivan.

Just on cue Professor Ivan entered the classroom: "Alright, Class, good to see you back. Let's start, where we left off before the holidays." He mumbled and his very much not enthusiastic facial expression was just the perfect match. *Oh, to the Lords Above, save me from this misery!* Jace couldn't help but pray before a long math class started.

After the torturous math class continued by an incredibly boring biology lesson it was finally time for the long-awaited big break, where students could enjoy their time in the cafetéria, or even go off campus to get food.