🍋Trying Something New - Kuina(Royz) x Subaru(Royz) x fem!Reader

SUMMARY: Kuina and Subaru get tired of their sex life so they decide to experiment. With each other. And you.

A/N: I'm a sucker for Kuina and Subaru's fan service, it gives me so much butterflies! I couldn't help myself! I just had to write this!! TwT

C/W: Rough sex, vulgarism, female recieving anal sex...? XD

T/W: nothing!

***

You seriously don't know how you ended up in here.

In a love hotel.

With two guys at once.

You really wouldn't describe yourself as the freaky type. You hardly ever do hook ups and you've never really done anything crazy in bed.

But still, here you are.

Although, frankly, who would blame you?

And just who would voluntarily decline the offer, when the men who want it from you are Kuina and Subaru from Royz?

Unlike you, Kuina and Subaru are the freaky type.

Frequently sleeping with fans, doing it in risky places and so on.

As time goes, even that gets kind of boring. And even though both of them have already tried threesomes, it was always them sleeping with two girls at once.

And since men are known to be horny beasts with no shame, it is no surprise that when they were talking about their sex life and how repetitive it was all starting to feel, they came up with this idea - they're gonna have a threesome together.

So lucky for them, and you, they found just the right person to assist them in their filthy desires. A naive, lovesick, submissive fangirl - you.

It didn't take long before your idols suggested the idea to you, which you, without thinking, immediately agreed to.

The planning didn't take long either, in fact, you're here just a day after you met them for the first time ever!

So now you're laying in the king sized bed, blushing and smiling, rubbing your thighs together as the bandmen are pressing up against you from either sides.

"Your skin is so soft.." The purple haired guitarist commented as his fingers stroked your bare arm up and down.

"Right?" The vocalist joined in the conversation as he was also stroking your skin with his manly hand. Although instead of your arm he aimed for your cheek. "I just wanna kiss all over it.." Subaru cooed with a smile before he leaned in and planted a sweet peck on your cheekbone.

You giggled as the action sent butterflies to your stomach.

"I still can't believe it." You confessed with a smile.

"That's cute." Subaru said in sync with Kuina's: "I get that."

The vocalist made a "tsk" sound and smacked the guitarist on his arm.

"He's stupid, ignore him." Subaru said.

You giggled again. "It's okay, at least he's honest."

Kuina leaned into your ear and whispered. "And horny, so let's speed this up, okay?"

His warm muscle licked the shell of your ear, making you shiver.

Then he started planting kisses from your ear, to your cheek, and then finally he put his hand under your chin and his pierced lips reached yours.