My CRAZY THUG PRINCE

Are you willing to love again or to be hurt ? Are you willing to do that again ? "Am I willing to do that again, Can i do it?" Those are the questions that swings in my mind everytime and are really hard to answer because i fear to give up everything. Love is everything. It can be: SADNESS . HAPINESS.FORGIVING.UNREQUITED and UNCONDITIONAL. I couldn't understand why people do everything for love.Most of the time i think three times every hour why did my father separated with my mother even though she gave everything for my father but still it wasn't good enough that's why i promised myself to fight , to change myself into a greater person and to be HAPPY. Clearly, my father left us long time ago, so my mother looked for someone new, well of course it happened again but it's not as hurtful as last time. I told myself more like i promised myself to WAIT for the right man in the right place and at the right time in short "PERFECT TIMING". I've decided to continue to be super happy and to fulfill my dreams. World gives many chances but don't waste it and change for the better because someday you might regret everything. "I LOVE YOU. MY THUG PRINCE you changed everything in my whole life , thank you for doing everything for me not everything of course, NYENYE. Please don't change. you gave me everything in exchange of being MASUNGIT sorry about that basta my love for you will never change my crazy THUG PRINCE. Smile and Stay with me forever and always." Those are the words that left me hanging. He gave me abrand new start.