When Peace Meets War (TFP and MLP EG crossover)

Second crossover!

Now, I'm kinda excited for this one!

This was requested by: UrNameHere001

Canterlot High (Sunset Shimmer's P.O.V)

"So, how do you think you did on that geometry test?" Twilight asks.

"Horrible, last night. Something just felt, I don't off for some reason, and I couldn't sleep last night." I muttered quietly.

"Oh, it's okay. If you do get a bad grade, we can practice and maybe stay at my place?" Twilight asks.

"Oh definitely, I sometimes get tired from being alone, and it was probably my brain messing with me. Thanks Twi." I answer

She smiles at me as we approached our friends.

"SUNSET! TWILIGHT!" Pinkie Pie exclaims.

"Finally, you two take way too long to get here." Rainbow Dash says.

"Now come on Rainbow, things can take time ya now. Unlike some people." Applejack says the last part quietly.

"Oh darlings, how do think of this new dress? I just couldn't resist using satin!" Rarity exclaims.

"Looks great Rare." I say.

"Oh, Twilight here are the dog treats for Spike that you asked for." Fluttershy says quietly while handing a small bag of dog treats to our smart friend.

"Thanks Fluttershy, so what do you girls want to do after school?" Twilight asks.

"Hey, how about we go explore a deep, dark, terrifying cave!" Spike exclaims.

Everyone looks at him weird, and pretty sure they forgot he was there.

"I mean, there are some adorable bats." Fluttershy says.

"Alright, that's what we're gonna do, oh how fun!" I forced myself to say.

ENERGON MINE (TFP) <Arcee's P.O.V>

I fought off every Con in my range, and when their numbers started to decrease, I looked around at the battle raging on, it had been for eons. When can we stop? I just want peace, is that so bad?

I continued to fight, and while I was doing that, I saw a glimpse of the relic. But the only thing is, some Insecticons were trying to unearth it, I'll just wait for that. Then I would engage, easy enough.

Megatron was slowly gaining an upper-hand on Optimus, because of that.

I charge at the war-lord. Blasting him repeatedly, but then out of the corner of my optic, I saw the insecticons fully unearth the relic. And activating it, 

next thing I know, my audio receptors are ringing, and a vortex of energy surrounds the Autobots. 

Then it all went black.

(THE CAVE: MLP) No P.O.V

Sunset, and Fluttershy found multiple bats sleeping, one with a child. Spike slept on the rocky floor. Rainbow Dash, and Applejack were competing with each other in who's stronger, and faster. Pinkie Pie, and Rarity were looking for gemstones, with Twilight who would determine if they were rare or not.

Suddenly came a vortex of energy, but all was silent, while ears were ringing. Then in the image came six robots, giant ones. 

The girls eyes were wide in shock, while Spike remained asleep , and the tallest robot started to get up.

"W-what ARE you?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"My name is Optimus Prime, we are autonomous robotic organisms which come from the planet, Cybertron. Also known as Autobots." the red and blue mech says.