Broken Strings

When Jealousy, Greediness and Love strikes within friends. That would be fall down for them.

Jealousy comes with Guy who is very insecure of himself. All along he has self-image issues. A feelings of self insecurity around his friends.
vulnerable in evrything because he was born poor. He felt anxious seeing Warin and Argus are more closed and bonded than him. A self doubt if he can go to University and be able to finished college..those bad feelings lead him to hate his two friends secretly.

He encouraged Argus to hit Diana even he knows Warin is started seeing him. He told Warin that Argus filmed them when they had their first night for fun. Yes! he told Warin, what happened to him and Argus was purely for fun and had to record it to show it to their friend Guy.

Guy followed them to Argus house after party. He left his bag on his car unintentionally. Timely. he saw them in a spicy moment. He didn't flinch nor he was shocked of the scenes. He sense it a long time ago that both are physically attracted toward each other. But he didn't expect that they'll go beyond their limit. He did record them. He thought of a good opportunity to untie their bond.

He did not also convinced Argus to hit Diana but he told him that Warin was seeing Diana in secret, so Argus waste no time to find way to win Diana's heart but She rejected him. He felt offended and hurt. He can't accept Her real reason, Warin. So he force Diana and took her pureness.

Guy did all that because of Jealousy
Jealousy that slowly kills their friendships. A friendship that supposed shows sincerity care and love. His Jealousy doesn't stop there but continued until him and Warin worked in the same department. They are work buddy but again Warin always recieved compliments and promotion.

Warin took  the highest rank achieved by Civil Service promotion. Warin display a wide range of growing police experience with urgency on command level assignments. along with high level work experience in any oriented policing and staffing areas. He shows Leadership and remained active in organization.

Argus showing an intense and selfish desire with wealth and  power enters the world of black market under the protection of some highest officials who are against with Warin's leadership included Guy Sivakorn. Greediness consumed him. He allows his friend Guy manipulated him by collaborating to bring down Warin from his position.

Despite the misunderstanding he had with his friend. Warin tried his best to save him from doing things that put Argus to bloody hell. He wanted to stopped him as much as he could evendo the possible consequence is. Argus will hate him forever.

***

"Warin can you resigned now and let's stay in Pao sur instead, I'm scared that one day. I'll lost you"

"Diana, I know what you feel. And I'm sorry for that. I'm not good husband to you. But you know me right? more than anyone else, I'm the one who can help my friend. And I'm not scared to face death if saving him is my reward"

"Warin please.,Me and Style need you too"

"Ssshhh you and Style will be okay., I will try my best to protect you and if someday..I wasn't able to protect both of you in the end..Argus will. He's not evil. He has goodness in his heart too and that I'm very sure he will love and protect Style as I did."

"Warin"

Dianna hugged her husband tight because he felt like there's something bad will happened to him.

Before Style 12th Birthday, Warin go to Aydin's mansion just to watched Argus from the distance. He saw him with his two sons. Warin is having a dreamy, swapping old memories he had with him and remembering all the silly things they used to do.

"Being you as my enemy isn't easy but Loving you is more tougher. I thought you feel the same way but I forgot you're just a drunk mad and I know you regret it. please came back as the 12 year's old Argus again..I miss you"

Warin leave the house and Argus felt like someone is watching him.

Those that are meant to be in your life, those that are destined to be together, the ones that feel like “home” will always make their way back And that “red thread of fate” no matter how far it stretches or tangles will never break. But in Warin and Argus case seems like their Red string breaks.

***

"Guy I never told you to killed Warin.,I just wanted you to warned him"

"But it's not my fault if my man shoot him on his fatal part And beside this is all  you want right? or you changed your mind after seeing him dying?"

"You need to do something to clear my name out of this Guy or you will be put in trouble too..next time you make a move, consult it to me first..this is one of the reason why you stay on the same ground until now because you didn't think things first before you acted..let's not meet for a while"

Guy hold his fist and controlled himself. He knows this is gonna happened but he is so ready about it. The important is he dispose Warin already and next on his list is Argus. He will make sure Argus will be put in cell or get killed with his own son.

[Enough with your insult already and let's see if you can mock me again~ Guy]

***

"Style"

"Yes Ninong? why you summoned me? what assignment do you want me to work with? "

"It's not an easy job son..I need to explained and talked it out to you first"

"You know our top list syndicate right?"

"Yeah..my Papa's culprit"

"I think we can have justice for your Papa if we can stop the root of all his evil doing"

"What do you mean Ninong?"

"Let's pull down their main sources of power"

"Drugs? Casino?"

"Yes!"

"How???"

"You want justice to your Papa right?"

"Yes ofcourse Ninong?"

"You trusted me?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"What if I ask you to do an undercover and jump to Colver's Den would you dare to accept?"

"Who is Colver anyway?"

"Here! He's the youngest son of Juan Argus and the founder of Colver's Den ~ a suspected realm for an illegal organization"

Guy showed Colver's picture to him and
ask him for the second time

"Would you dare to Jump on Colver's den as Wagen his personal driver?"

"Deal"

[Now be ready Argus because your son is going to kill you ~ Guy]

(Evil smile)

~END~

Author's Note:

Would you believe a simple Jealousy would turn people to do evil acts?

And would you believe also that hurts and broken trust would turn friends to strangers?

And why those who care much and Love much hurt the most?

Don't forget to vote ⭐ and leave your comment about this Chapter 🥰. ENJOY READING ❤