𝐎𝐧𝐞 | Welcome Home

Y/N stepped off the train into a bustling station. Bright screens plastered different images all around the walls while hundreds of voices bounced around the area.

"So this is Tokyo," she said to herself, her eyes wide in awe,

She made her way over to a map but before she had to worry about gaining her bearings and navigating the complex city an abnormally tall man with snow white hair approached her.

"Hey there, L/N right?"

Y/N paused for a second before recognizing the man.

"Oh- yes! You must be Gojo."

"That's me," he smiled and gestured for her to follow him, "How was your travel here?"

"A bit long but not terrible."

"That's good to hear," Gojo led them out to the street with ease and opened a door to the backseat of a black sedan for her, "This is our ride to campus. Do you need to stop anywhere first?"

"Oh-" Y/N pulled her luggage into the backseat of the car with her, "No, not that I can think of. But to be honest, I don't think I could name a single store here! The last time I visited the city was before I was old enough to remember."

Y/N chucked as Gojo apologized for his forgetfulness. It was true; the last time she had been in Tokyo was when she was only a baby. Other than that, her whole life had been spent in her small town. Although it wasn't tiny, her home certainly wasn't anything close to the size of Tokyo.

The drive to the campus of Tokyo Jujutsu High was peaceful and scenic. Gojo introduced her to Ijichi, the driver of the car and the assistant director of the school. He also explained a few logistical details of the school process. Some she knew, some she didn't.

Y/N had a vague concept of what Jujutsu High would be like from what her mentor back in her hometown had told her, but she wasn't aware of most of the details. Not to mention, plenty of things had likely changed since her mentor had attended.

"So, L/N," Gojo's voice brought her back from her thoughts, "How are you feeling? Excited?"

"Excited, definitely. It all feels surreal."

"I bet," he chuckled.

"When my mentor encouraged me to send a letter to Jujutsu High I thought I was just doing it to humor him. I really didn't expect a response, let alone an interview and acceptance."

"It certainly was unconventional but you are very qualified to be a student here."

Y/N smiled at his compliment. She was aware that she was a strong sorcerer and had adept control of her cursed energy. Despite that, a compliment from THE Gojo Satoru– now also her new teacher– was unexpected.

She began to drift back into thought when the car slowed to a stop at the gates to Tokyo Jujutsu High.

"This is our stop! Thank you, Ijichi," Gojo waved as the car drove away, "So what do you think?"

"It's gorgeous," Y/N took in the expansive greenery and gorgeous buildings. The campus was stunning and meticulously maintained. The white-haired man began to walk through several paths with Y/N in tow as he gave an impromptu tour.

Several tangents later, Gojo led his new student into the first year dorms. One side of the hallway was lined with windows that let in plenty of sunlight which illuminated the doors on the other side.

He stopped at the second to last door of the hallway with a slightly ajar door and motioned for Y/N to enter.

"This room will be yours. To your right will be one of the other first year students who we will be picking up in a few days. I'm sure you will get along with her."