Prologue

This story was requested by Sungminspuppym.

I hope you enjoy! It's probably not exactly what you requested, so I apologize. I just had a plot in my mind and had to run with it, but I hope you still like it!

UPDATE: This story is now a "choose your ending" story. You get the option of Felix or Jisung at the end. And I've decided to make 4 different types of stories like these where you get to pick your ending.

It's got some romance, action, betrayal and plenty of drama. A little enemies to lovers for you guys!

Reader - you're gonna be hella badass. Gear up!

PS. Little life update for those interested. As many of you know, I scrapped my hybrid story (there will be a new hybrid story - just shorter, coming soon) because I wasn't really liking where it was going and I got into a relationship so I felt I didn't have time to fix it.

Well... Womp womp. I regretty my spaghetti. I got love-bombed in a whole new way this time! I didn't know a person could love-bomb someone and never text them. He hardly texted me, but he acted like we were in a relationship before we even were. I shoulda taken that as a red flag!! I guess I log that into the database of relationship no-nos and gear up to go back into the dating field. It's a nightmare out here guys.

I even tried giving him the benefit of the doubt and talking it out with him. When I asked him if it would be better we go back to being friends and told him I didn't see things working, he just said he wanted to go at my pace but didn't give me an answer. Then I told him what I was hoping for if we continued. His response? And I quote. "Okay."

There's your daily dose of drama. I gotta figure out how to break up with this man. 🥲 I hate it here.

Also zodiac nerds. Why is it always Scorpios coming after me??? ALWAYS! I mean Lee Know 😏 anytime baby, but these other dudes? Nah nah. My Aquarius ass cannot anymore.