Medicine Effect

Disclaimer:

I am not supporting any violence or abuse towards women. When the book comes to an end, you will be inspired by the female lead, though you feel her as naive in the beginning. This book is to encourage girls to fight with life and spread message never to quit, though life is not full of roses and thorns come across your way. Read with patience. Thank you.

Vennela:

I felt dizzy and nauseous after that injection.

"What darling? Feeling uneasy?" Ashwath asked me.

"I feel nauseous," I said.

"So sad. Let's see what else happens to you. I am so excited to see how the medicine works," Ashwath said as if my pain doesn't bother him.

I went to washroom to vomit and that continued for the next four hours for every twenty minutes. My stomach ached and I sat on the bed as breath too became difficult.

"Ashwath, I can't take it. Please help me. Give me some medicine for curing vomitings," I said.

"Shut up, darling. I will understand the effect of that medicine only after observing you for twelve hours. Until then, just shut your mouth and let me notice the changes in you. You are just my experimental object. So just forget your pain and bear it silently. For the next twelve hours, I shouldn't hear anything from your bloody mouth."

I laid on the bed clutching the bed sheet. For eight more hours, I struggled hard and I felt there's nothing in my stomach anymore. I fell on the bed unconscious. I don't know how long I was in that state. When I opened my eyes, I was on Ashwath's lap and he lowered his face until my lips but stopped seeing me opening my eyes.

"I was just seeing that whether you came into conscious or not," Ashwath said.

"I didn't ask," I said getting up from his lap but feeling dizzy, I couldn't do it. Ashwath slowly made me sleep on the pillow.

"I will bring food for you," Ashwath said getting up from the bed but I held his hand.

"Why are you doing this to me, Ashwath? I am not able to endure this anymore. I don't know what my father did but I apologise you. Please leave me," I said.

Ashwath glared at me and came near to me.

"No chance, darling. Leaving you will never happen. Moreover this is just a small thing. You are going to take more. And soon you will give up on saying these words too. I will use you however I want. So shut your mouth," Ashwath warned, holding my jaw tightly.

"Apologise now, baby. You should learn to keep quiet. These days you are speaking too much," Ashwath said.

"I am sorry," I said as I have no energy to take his anger.

"Good but for irritating me, you need a punishment. For next twenty four hours, you will be given no food except for liquids. You need a lesson. Do you have anything to ask now?"

I shook my head. He brought juice after a while to me. I took it immediately as I am so weak.

"This is how I want to see you. Miserable, starving, weak and nodding for everything I say. Learn to control your mouth or I will lock you in the room without food or water until you beg me."

For 24 hours, he gave only juice, milk, soup and milkshakes but no food. However, I felt better as he made me drink something for every two hours. Next day, he took me to hospital for some test. The lab technician tried to fix some equipment near my breast and I felt uneasy. Ashwath looked at me for a while and he took the equipment to fix it to me. He supervised the test carefully by himself without leaving to his cabin. Later he ordered me to leave to the house as he has some work. He arrived late to the home and I pretended as if I am asleep.