3.

"What brings you here, Romeo?" Barrage asked, glancing over his shoulder

Did he not know? He looked up at Barrage, "Applied, and I got accepted" Barrage zeroed in on Romeo, stopping in front of him.

"I didn't ask for a recap," Barrage leaned down to eye level "I read your file, what you did in KorTac... you're disgusting," he spat

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦... "You're going to throw me in a cell?" He crossed his arms over his chest, his heart pounding in his ears. Barrage suddenly grabbed Romeo by the chin, yanking him closer, his thumb caressing Romeo's bottom lip.

He could faintly see Barrage's eyes from this close, not the hue; hear the air fill his lungs, and see his chest drop with each exhale "No," His grip tightened around Romeo's chin, "But if you try that here, I won't hesitate to kill you" He held his glare for a moment longer

Romeo let out a breath he didn't know he was holding when Barrage finally let him go and turned around to continue walking

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳?

His hand hovering over his holster. He was not as close as last time, just far enough to defend himself and yank his gun out if need be.

Wherever he went, his past stuck to him like a leech; he couldn't get away no matter how hard he tried or how fast he ran. Would it always be like this, having to live a crime that he didn't even do?

He sighed. Guess it'll always be the same wherever he went.

...

After a few tedious hours, he signed himself in, and Barrage led him around the base, showed him where the range was, to his barracks, the cafeteria, and, if he ever needed help, the infirmary.

He had a bunkmate, apparently. He couldn't care less who it was, so long as they weren't annoying or a girl.

0830 hours

Barrage, while dancing it around in his hands, showed him the M4A1 and said, "In 1994, the US accepted the M4 into service and it first saw action in Kosovo in 1999."

He glanced back at Romeo. "It was heavily used in the global war on terror." He pushed the weapon into Romeo's arms. "She never let me down, try it out, kid"

Trudging over, he lined himself with the white streak drawn on the bleak concrete.

The sound of combat boots strolling over, hit his ears, and before he knew it, Hands as large as his face wrapped around his hands, "Hold her like this" Despite Barrage being right by his ear, his resonant voice kissing his ears, and him properly lining the gun up, he was mute to Romeo.

All he could hear was his heart pounding in his ears, and feeling his erection pushing against his pants

"Are you even listening, kid?" Barrage said something, his voice mumbling in his head. Romeo's eyes locked on Barrage's hand, engulfing his. God, how he wanted Barrage to fuck him with his fingers. They are large enough.

"Romeo!" He was ripped from his thoughts and kicked back to reality. "Hm?" He glanced up at his handler. They decided to assign Barrage as Romeo's trainer, as if he needed one. He could perfectly get shit done on his own, but not... the CEO of Shadow Company thought otherwise. Asshat

Barrage's hand and warmth left Romeo's, and he felt cold. "You need to start fucking listening to me, boy. "

...

The booming thunder ripped through the sky. Warnings of a hurricane caused training to come to a halting stop.

Romeo lay in bed. He didn't bother removing his gear. His roommate hadn't shown themselves; who were they?

Just as the thought came to his mind, he heard a knock at his door. "Hm, speak of the devil." He sat up with a groan, walking over to his door and swinging it open. "Barrage?" He raises an eyebrow. "What are you doing here?"

"May I come in?" Barrage took a step closer, grabbing Romeo by the chin and a

And tilting his head up to meet his gaze. "Please?"