2 : you don't hurt what's mine

𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚RANIA'S POV :

𝜗𝜚⋆˚RANIA'S POV :

My heart started thudding loudly as he abruptly cut me off from our conversation and swiftly barged into the janitor room dragging me along by my wrist in a swiftest way possible.

He harshly threw me against the wall, causing my back to slam into it with a jerk. He hovered over me, pinning me against the wall.

"What are you trying to do?" I tried my best not to shudder as my hands moved towards my chest, feeling self-conscious and shivery.

My ribs tightened around me with chills as my heart thudded rapidly, so loud that I could hear it in my ears.

"Trying? No. I'm here to make you mine. Trying is the least I will do because I'm here to compel you into this," he gritted out in his icy, deep voice.

"I will force you to be mine until you gradually submit yourself to me," he concluded, staring intensely into my eyes with his dark, intent-filled, scary green hues.

" are you out of your fucking mind ?" I hissed as I tried my best to push his weight away from me but failed miserably when he deepened the proximity between us.

"'For you? Yes," he affirmed, glaring at me with a glint of rage in his eyes.

" I  have no control over myself since you happened. My cock, my brain, my heart, everything, every single part of me has lost its sanity since you happened," his raspy voice made my limbs shiver as I struggled to keep my breathing normal.

His face was just a few inches closer to mine, and I could smell him, the despair of our closeness.

He smells like rain.

But he isn't like rain, in anyway which washes away the pain.

In fact he is a storm, the storm in my life which is meant to destroy me. And so, he will.

"I told you already, Hamdan, I'm not meant to be yours. I can never love you, so give up on that little hope of yours. I can never be yours," I calmly tried to make him understand, just like the last time I did.

"'If I can't have you, I'll snatch you," he breathed out, his words promising, his eyes narrowed and darkened, his jaw clenched, looking fiery.

His not-so-soft features appeared more detailed up close, and I could sense the burning whirlwind in his eyes.

I can't take this anymore. I can't.

He can't just dash back into my life, even after being rejected. He can't barge into my bubble, threatening to break it and claim me as his.