Chapter 1 (Hannah)

I feel like i cannot breathe, there's not enough air in my lungs.....someone's reaching towards me from the window it's dark ,

help..HELP...!

I woke up, it was just a bad dream and nothing else...as soon as i opened my eyes i looked straight towards the clock it's 4:47 AM.....the sun has yet not risen ,i have plenty of time before i head to collage , i have to take a long bath, after all it's my first day at the med school...i wiped out the fear from the recent nightmare from my face and headed straight to the bathroom..

1 hour passed. I came out of the bathroom rushing and almost slipped but I managed to stand straight....

" It's almost 6 honey!..you haven't even eaten yet" my mom called out for me... "almost there mom" i said and rushed straight to my closet and picked a good pair of dress for a fresh start..it' a light yellow knee length maxi dress with some floral print on it..it took me 20 minutes to came out of my room into the dinning area , mom cooked my favourite cheese sandwich, i grabbed one from the plate and headed towards the front door.

"This is not what i taught you honey" mom said from behind..

"I am sorry mom , but I am already late ,Erica is already out waiting for me...I will surely try to wake up early tomorrow".

letting mom be disappointed i rushed out , to my surprise Erica bought a company with her.. Anna , her sister although i and Erica are good friends but Anna was my friend way before Erica because I and Anna went to the same school , " hey buddy" Erica shouted from the car..

"Hey Hannah"..Anna said from the back seat of the car..

the front passenger seat was empty for me...i rushed towards

the car sat inside and with a bright smile on my face I shouted out of excitement "let's go..!"

they said together "and here we go!"

this was our first day at college,as we were heading for a new start in this med school we were excited way more than we thought..new faces all the way we see...the students even started getting together as if they knew each other for decades..

Erica parked the car at the parking lot and we rushed out of the car towards the campus..Erica said " well , well, well as we know we had made rules long before entering the college..everybody remembers them?" she asked with a straight face.." yes Erica ofcourse we do remember your stupid rules.." i said , "as if we are ever gonna follow them" Anna said rolling her eyes..i giggled " no talking to boys except for work" i said out loud she made a cringe face when she saw me and anna gringing...

we went straight to the collage corridor finding the chart table so that we can head towards our class.

as we saw the green chart table hanging on the wall with all the other notices and stuff we managed to find our schedule and read it carefully..."great , now we have the most boring class for the earliest moring the biochemistry class" Anna said sarcastically...

i was staring at the chart as if the bold letters written on the chart will rearrange themselves so that we will get any other class to attend first... Erica wad busy attending her call from the lone company for the thousandth time and ensuring them that she doesn't need it..

meanwhile a long hand passed by my shoulder with it's forefingers pointing out and went straight to the chart table by thr view of the hairy hand.. through not so hairy i was sure it was a male ...he has a nicely veined hand not so thick not so thin a perfect fit for a manly figure.. because the hand oassed my shoulder with a good 2 sec gap i jumped back as if those hand were about to grab my neck...