3 : Diagon Alley - That night

A/N : Hello, Hello! Funny enough I'm currently writing this at 2am, lol! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

───────⋆.˚✮˚.⋆───────

[ A day passes, and the two are now in an underground tube. Athena was still wearing Dudley's oversized jacket, which really did fit her like bits of old elephant skin.

She was also, reading the list that was given on her Hogwarts letter.

" First year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand.. " Her eyes look up at Hagrid.

" Essential Bit of equipment, Athena. " Hagrid smiles at her.

" One pair of dragon-hide gloves..Hagrid, do they mean from a real dragon? "

He chuckles. " Well, they don't mean a penguin do they? Crikey, I'd like a dragon. "

" You'd like a dragon? "

" Fast and Misunderstood beasts, Athena. Very misunderstood. " ]

" Owning a dragon is illegal unle- " Umbridge couldn't continue her sentence, as many, many people were staring at her, already disgusted by just her high voice.

[ He notices a woman staring at him, looking at her and nodding. The woman simply goes back to reading her newspaper. ]

" Oh my, I just noticed! You're, a half-giant, very much visible in a muggle train.. " Minerva says in worry, but Hagrid had reassured her that all he got were stares and whispers.

[ The scene changes to the two walking in the streets.

" All students must be equipped with, one standard sized two pewter cauldron, and may bring if they desire : an owl, cat, or a toad..Hey Hagrid, how can we find all this in London?

" If you know where to go. " ]

" Diagon Alley! " many say in unison, as they know exactly where to go. This makes the adults smile, as Diagon Alley really is the best place to go.

[ They walk towards a corner-store, which had an empty sign. But suddenly, the words " The Leaky Cauldron " had began to appear on it as Athena and Hagrid approached.

A bartender speaks to Hagrid. " Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume? "

" No thanks, Tom. I'm on, official Hogwarts business today! Just helping out Athena here buy her school supplies. "

Tom looks at the small Athena, then gasping. " Bless my soul, It's Athena Potter... "

The pub is silenced, the people there turning their heads towards Athena. ]

" Still happens, even in the future. " Rose crosses her arms.

[ A man approaches her, and offers to shake her hand. " Welcome back Athena, welcome back.. " then, a witch approached to do the same.

" Doris Crockford, Athena. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last.. "

Athena looks around innocently, just confused at what was even happening. ]

The crowd smiles and chuckles at just how cute the young Athena was, yet she was not so innocent anymore.

[ Then, a man wearing long robes and a turban approaches her.

" A-Ath-Athena P-Potter, c-cant t-te-tell you how p-please I a-am to m-me-meet you.. " ]

" Why is he stuttering so badly? " Marlene asked, but received no answer. She looked around and rolled her eyes, before Remus spoke. " It's relevant to the story. "