51

52 | “ ʜɪs ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ! ”--------------------

--------------------

| ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ |

Miss.. Gau-gauva juice.. Sir order-

Crystal words halts and she shudders, when iseul pushed the glass away, breaking the glass into pieces.

As soon as the glasses collides with the marbled floor, the juice spills over the floor, the glasses shudder causing sneering sounds.

Iseul pushes her face into her knees, softly sniffing & sobbing.
He hates me!
He doesn't love me!
She confesses to herself, syncing her fingers into signs.

Crystal stares at her with perplexity, wondering what she is trying to convey, unconsciously her eyes travels to her wrist & neck, her eyes bewildered looking at marks, her brain instantly recalls morning incident when she spot miss park walking with trembling legs and uneven style.
She had sex with master jeon!

Iseul's eyes looks at crystal, she drew her finger towards the door, asking her to leave her alone!

The pace of tears crawling down from her eyes fastens, as soon as she hears the locking sounds, indicating she is alone.

She presses her whole weight on her feet and stood up, but fell down on the cushions brutally, she whimpers.
He used me!

Iseul buries her face into the silk fabric of sheets, letting her tears soak the sheets, her mind recalls how at morning she founds herself alone, wrapped in the black sheets, she couldn't even walk, couldn't even move.

/ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ/

She walks out of the bathroom with her uneven steps and trembling legs, she whimpers feeling sting between her legs, her gloom gaze fell on the empty cold sheets and the wetness on them, a soft sobs fills in the serene room, recalling how she woke up alone.

He wasn't there with her-

The lower petal of her lips trembles along with her steady breathes, shame, regret & deep grief runs inside her veins.
What she did, she shouldn't have done this- she shouldn't have let him take over her mind, how she will face her brother.

Her gut-wrenched sore, her miserable orbs again went gloom, feeling her innerwear(panties) getting wet, with blood.
She hasn't recovered yet from his demonstrate action last night.

/ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ/

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞,

HOW THE FUCK HE DIED-!

Jungkook roared with unblended exasperation, as at the early morning he found the articles of park jimin's death.

We-we do-dont have an-any idea.. Si-sir.. He was killed brutal-brutally th-the mur-murdered has stabbed him until.. He was dead.

Josh spoke, standing infront of him, with his gaze digged down and legs trembling, as the presence and vocals of his boss was demonstrations filled, which makes him small in the wide space room.

find the killer!

Jungkook's jaw clenched his jaw, screaming the order in his high pitched vocals, he watches his man nodding at his words and exiting him alone in the office room.

His breathes rustle vexedly, his fingers push back his sweaty locks of his hair.
The rage again started to build as someone killed his enemy before he could, he wasn't pleased by sharing his prey.

The photographs of the dead body of park jimin were shattered on the desk, his lips twitches gazing at the harsh cut on jimin's stomach, his eyes took a glance of jimin's face, several bruises & bleeding, his eyes captures the grasp mark on his wrist.

2 men and 1 woman.. ”, he whispered with coax smirk, absolutely amazing!
His smirk replaces with a dead coldness, his eyes darkens again.

With no notions in his mind, his eyes fell on the frame laying on the desk, his iseul.

Her hairs were swaying, while eyes were wide, the child like innocence in her eyes, she looks more young.

He tilts his head, as he recalls, the last night incident.
The terror,
The tension,
She fears,
While tears,
His fist balls up into fist,
Chirst!
He took her, finally, she submits, fuck!

His pants tightens, recalling the veiw of her dripping core, swollen, dripping with his cums, he rolls his eyes, while his fingers grasp his manhood.
“ ... I should have filled you.. Sweetheart, i should have impregnate you..

His fingers massages the head of his manhood, growling inhumanly.

His primal desires awakes to drives to his house and take her again, this time in inhuman way, he growls at his fantasy.

His shoulders shattered as he growls with pleasure, fantasizing himself, taking her against dest, fucking her raw from her second hole, taking her whole, consuming her again.

He was forced to leave her last night, he didn't wanted to leave her without taking her asshole's virginity, but she was exhausted, he was experienced man while she was naive, having incomplete sexual knowledge.

At morning, he didn't wanted to leave her alone in bed, but end up doing it as he got emergency in his area.

He sighs, not knowing how he will handle her when she will know the truth that her brother is no more.

Her sadist eyes gleams, looking the cutted finger of her brother, swirling in the jar.
She giggles.

Now its her turn- Op-oppa.. I will feed her little heart to dog.

-----------------------------------
To Be Continue

I am alive!