| Prologue |

The heir of The Malhans, Known as the twins with an unbreakable bond.

Sounds cliché, right?

A bitter chuckle came from me while writing this.

Yeah, it's me Author Aastha. Sometimes I jump in between the chapters, hehe. Sometimes as their conscience (don't kill me yet).Bear with me please.

They were indeed the best friends, they stood up for each other. Whenever, wherever. At the end,

Could they stand up for themselves? Do they lose here?

No, not yet at least.

Don't they deserve their story? Own identity? Rather than being known as each other's siblings, they were two individuals with their own plots and their own minds. No one acknowledged it and that's where fate had played its role.

Not only were they born without a specific fate, but also a blurred destiny.

Here, Aditya was focused. He knew his destiny, at least that's what he always thought. But was it actually true? Or, he just got himself into his own maze? He hated her with his whole life, he hated her so much that at a point he fell for her.

Wrong, he was always in love with her.

Love was the last word he would use to describe his feelings. It had always looked so fragile to him that he thought it didn't exist.

Until he met her

☁️

She pulled him towards her face fisting onto his shirt. Their breath got  heavier. He grabbed her by her waist pulling her as their chest collided. She looked into his eyes which was admiring hers. A soft smile showed up on his face. She reached for his ear which made their skin brush onto each other and said with a challenging tone,

"I'll make sure you regret this, Priyashita Malhan ka wada he tumse."

The smile turned into a smirk as he heard her. He pecked her earlobe making her pull out.

He started talking slow and small  steps towards her making her back off with the same pace. A smirk forming up on his face as he pulled her by her wrist. The bangles jingling, was a melody to his ears. Their eyes staring into each other's soul. He said in a low voice making electricity flow through her spinal cord,

"That would be Priyashita Aditya Singh from now on."

☁️

Ruchika Rajvanshi, her mind was full of questions. Questions about her own life, her own existence. Her childhood blurred out, all she remembered was crying while hugging someone. No matter how much she tried to remember the person, she failed again and again. Her messed up past didn't let her live in peace. On the other hand, Peace was the thing she found only in those eyes.

She thought love was something she never deserved, meanwhile he made her realize the love was such a small word to express his feelings for her.

Four Lives, One soul. All craved for something. Everyone was lacking pieces of their puzzles. In reality, all were just completing each other.

_______________

"𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆,

𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏."

              _______________

Hii, it's mee again. Hope y'all are doing well.

This was the official prologue for the whole series, if you want more infos about the characterss, check the story description.

Ik this was a lil boring but as I said I'm learning each and everyday. And cherry on top, English is not my first language. Hehe-

I'm happy to finally write this,
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this.
Love you Minionss<3

Thank you 🌸