ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ | ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀs

★━━━━━━━━𝑰 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬'𝑺 𝑺𝑼𝑷𝑷𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺━━━━━━━━━★

—Ingrid Andress

SINCE HAILEY PURPOSELY ignored the people trying to wake up, she wasn't surprised when she was suddenly being hit with a pillow

SINCE HAILEY PURPOSELY ignored the people trying to wake up, she wasn't surprised when she was suddenly being hit with a pillow. "Stop. Just let me sleep." She whined, trying to block the attacks, but Paul had surprising accuracy despite her trying to block the hits. "No, it's time to get up because the longer you stay in bed the more Leah stays here and keeps fucking with me while I try to motivate."

Hailey groaned but got up and let Serena drag her to the makeup room with JaNa while Leah stayed behind a few seconds longer to hit Paul with the pillow a few more times. "Did you hear our girl talk in the room?" Kaylor asked, "I did." Hailey answered as Serena brushed her hair, "And I'm happy the kiss helped you realize your feelings."

"Do you know what's funny?" Serena hummed, "I can't do my hair for shit but I'm, like, a pro hairstylist when it comes to others." Hailey laughed with the girls. "You must like braids, it's all I've seen you with." Liv spoke up, "Eh, they just keep my hair out of my face and I like the curl they give me after." She admitted.

"I'm coming in." Paul suddenly called from the other side of the door, slowly opening the makeup room door and entering with two breakfasts and two cups of OJ. "Good morning." He kissed Hailey's cheek, "Good morning, thank you." He sent her a smile before he went to Leah, "Good morning gremlin."

"Good morning sasquatch." Leah replied, accepting her breakfast and giving him a side hug, "You two are so brother and sister." JaNa and Hannah told them, looking up from doing their makeup.

"Please, I'm way too pretty to be called her brother." Leah rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Please, I'm the pretty one." She disagreed, "As if, you look like a gremlin." Paul teased, dodging the slap Leah sent his way and running out of the makeup room with a laugh when she picked up her brush.

The girls laughed at their "fight" while Leah rolled her eyes, "He's so annoying." She grumbled, but Hailey could see the smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

Paul and Leah—beach hut;
They stared at the camera for a few seconds before Leah looked at Paul, "I'm the prettier one." He scoffed, "Stop lying to yourself gremlin." She huffed and rolled her eyes, "I literally hate you." Paul only laughed and hugged her, ignoring her attempts to "push him away" and kissing her cheek. "You love me."

"I'm, like, really overthinking everything." Hailey raised her eyebrow at Kaylor, "Cause you guys kissed?" Her and JaNa asked, "Like, I was like 'I don't wanna lead Connor on'. And this is like the whole point of everything, like, right now is to, like, explore. It's not to, like, just be in one couple." To be honest, Hailey was only half listening to Kaylors rant.